1 piece aftermarket projectors: Blue parking light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 piece aftermarket projectors: Blue parking light

Aight...for those of you who have the aftermarket 1 piece projectors that everyone talks shit about...at night, the projectors look ugly due to that YELLOW parking light between the low and high beam. I was bored today and pulled out the bulb and compared it to a 1156 "APC" (yeah i knoe, its APC) blue bulb, stuck it on the hole and the results... IT LOOKS SICK! Light bulbs work. The only problem is that the bulb doesnt fit through the hole. Im gonna try to cut the hole bigger to see if it will get in. The result will look kinda like 94 and up integra lights. AND...the original 67 12v 10w will become a 1156 12v 36w. I dont think this will harm the wires. It shouldnt but ill up date you all on what happens. Any questions or responses...holla at me.

I am no longer using this forum name.
    You can find me as
    jdm_inspired...
    I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Originally posted by yeamans17
    you know you can buy bulbs that will fit into that hole its called something like 1156 mini, or something like that, i had a set of hyper white ones till i killed bambi, and came back with some one piece jdms
    yeah, thats what i did also...theres a bulb that fits perfectly there without any mods...i had the hyper white as well

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

really??? Where did you guys find it??? Help me out. Mini 1156? Never heard of it. Thanks guys...lemme knoe where you found it.

You can find me as
      jdm_inspired...

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

Bambi was my hero ......hahah juss kidding. Im glad i live in northern california

You can find me as
        jdm_inspired...

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

i got my blue "parking" bulbs from autozone. they were in a yellow and orange package. i think it said blazer or some dumb shit on the front. went right in, look just fine.

178 whp and 148 torque (mustang dyno)
          14.8 @ 93 in 1/4 mile-in Accord
          ??.? @ ?? in 1/4 mile-in Civic

Comment

Working...
          X