Looking for fog light wiring harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for fog light wiring harness

Well I am going to buy the jdm 9091 foglights but I need a fog light button and wiring to connect to the stock fogs. I remember cpmike said he used a apc one; anyone have any websites or links to a wiring harness and switch?

TIA

No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

This Classified thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=12394

... has an eBay auction that recently ended. Go look at the auction while it's still available. In his description he says that '94-'97 Accord fog switch is still available from Honda and is a bolt-in for the CB7.

And so I think you answered a question I had, which was that if you add OEM fogs you still need a harness. I guess that means that the harness isn't just sitting there already, "waiting" for fogs to be installed some day...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

No, you have to get the harness with the lights. I was lucky enough to get the harness. There are advantages and disadvantages to it. Since its OEM, it plugs into both fuse panels, has the high beam relay, etc. Overall it looks really clean. But the downside is that you can't have the fogs on indepenent of the headlights.

Comment

Lookie lookie what I just bought...
        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT
        Ill let you know all know how this works out...

Oh, and check this out...
        Last edited by xScott; 10-25-2004, 11:08 PM.

Comment

anyone know where to get the connector that connects to the foglight? I want that connector so I don't have to cut the one off the foglight. I'm planning to make my own harness, it'll be better because you can turn them on whenever you want. It would be nice to have the OEM foglight switch though.

Comment

Working...
          X