started to put in new headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

started to put in new headlights

So the other day i decided to do a front end conversion. I picked BMW 3 series headlights.

I already cut my carbon fiber hood, fender, bumper and bumper reinforcement along with some of my rad support. Next I will either weld a little piece on my fender to match up to the side of the headlight or i might just fiberglass it since I will be fiberglassing my carbon hood. I will also be making a mold of the bottom of the headlights and then fiberglassing it to the bumper so it fits around the round parts on the bottom of the headlights

looks good

Comment

That is going to be super sexy when you are done. Can't wait to see the completed job
      "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
      "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
      ><((((º>

Comment

SickKeep us posted

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

did some more work on it on my lunch break. did some welding on the corner of my fenders and then some mud work. I have the hood swoop down to the headlights. I have to do some icing then primer, wiring and then start on the bumper

Comment

Originally posted by bigjoegood1 View Post
            That is going to be super sexy when you are done. Can't wait to see the completed job
            x2!

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Wow....this is sick bro, What grill are you going to use?

Comment

i'm going to mod the cb grill.

here are some more pictures. I welded on my fenders and got them into primer, i built my hood up and the air brush guy has it right now, then made a mold of the bottom of the headlights and molded it to my bumper after cutting some of it away and then started to build it up a little

Comment

BAD ASS i can't wait to see the final product

Props

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

so i would take it that this is a scammer, or are you trying to sell your car?
                    http://www.mautofied.com/1990-Honda-...ing/100080840/

sorry, saw your car in an add, then saw this thread with you still actively working on it, and had to ask.

the headlight conversion looks great on there, though. it really seems to flow and you are doing an awesome job on it

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i gotta say this is by far the best headlight conversion on a cb i seen .. good taste .. reminds me of a yellow convertible cb with the bimmer front too .. idk if you seen that one on ebay few yrs back .
                      under contruction!

Comment

i was/am selling my car but no one offered to buy it and i couldnt just sit on it so i started to mess with a little for next year

Comment

finished the front on sunday sprayed it and put it back together now I'm just waiting for my hood (thrusday the air brush guy is dropping it back off) and then I can start to make the grill. I also dont have the hid part for the lights so now i have to decided to get hid kit or just be a cheap ass and get the fakey blue lights. Either way I cant leave it the way they are. I'll take a pic either tonight or tomorrow to show the lights on

Comment

Headlights are in and wired up, fenders and bumper are painted and so is the hood and everything is back together and now i have to make a grill. then my next thing i will do is shave all the lights off of the trunk along with the plate and then mold a plate box into the rear bumper and re-paint them

Comment

Wow, very nice!
                              They came out great!

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X