what car can i find h1 plugs for my lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what car can i find h1 plugs for my lights

ok i need h1 plugs for my jdm headlights. i believe this is the plug for the high beams. what car can i find the plugs on so i can get it from the junk yard?
    我愛我的本田

Originally posted by charlie0882004 View Post
    ok i need h1 plugs for my jdm headlights. i believe this is the plug for the high beams. what car can i find the plugs on so i can get it from the junk yard?
    IIRC, H1 connectors are two wires that plug once into the bulb and once into the area that holds the bulb in(for ground). IMO You're better off making it from autozone. You can easily buy 9006 Male connectors and create a plug and play harness.

H1 is a foglight bulb and you can find them in most cars with foglights. The only factory car I know of that also has H1's is the BB6 Prelude (97+)

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post
      IIRC, H1 connectors are two wires that plug once into the bulb and once into the area that holds the bulb in(for ground). IMO You're better off making it from autozone. You can easily buy 9006 Male connectors and create a plug and play harness.

H1 is a foglight bulb and you can find them in most cars with foglights. The only factory car I know of that also has H1's is the BB6 Prelude (97+)
      You need the factory plug for the bulb to stay in place, so it can't really be rigged. The part you need is from the 97+ prelude.

Comment

Originally posted by FDAccord View Post

H1 is the high beam in the JDM one pieces. H3 are normal fog lights bulbs but like the guy above me said the piece cannot be rigged since its needed for the light to stay in place
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

ima go to auto zone but what do i tell them i need? because the other day i was trying to explain what i needed and they was lost
          我愛我的本田

Comment

bump come on guys i need my lights working in order to get my sticker please help me asap
            我愛我的本田

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=JDM

hes got them listed in there somewhere

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x View Post
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=JDM

hes got them listed in there somewhere
                he doesnt mention where to get them.

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                The H4 bulbs fit fine in the socket on the JDM Headlights fine, but the H1 bulbs are too small to fit in the high beam socket by themselves. So you need 2 bulb holders (one for each High beam bulb). This not only holds the bulb in place in the headlight housing, but also converts the connection on the back of the bulb making it similar to an H4 bulb

You will HAVE to get 4 H4 Sockets to connect to the back of the H4 bulbs and the H1 bulb holders (which have H4 connections on the back, minus the top post which is unused on the high beams)
                i know there is a difference so dont try to get H4 connectors and think they will work
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

cant i get the right plugs off a car in the junkyard??? i remember a while ago somebody said i can use the plugs on a old licon town car. i dont remember the year
                  我愛我的本田

Comment

just buy the conversion harnesses from passwordjdm, theyre 35 dollars. probably less than you'll spend in the long run anyway

im pissin on the game feel like i got a weak blatter

Comment

Originally posted by xprojectcb7x View Post
                      just buy the conversion harnesses from passwordjdm, theyre 35 dollars. probably less than you'll spend in the long run anyway
                      he doesnt need the just harness now he needs the part that pulgs into the high beam bulb and it converts the H1 bulb into a 2 pronged male end instead of one. hold one ill take a pic of what you need.

Comment

ok i think this is what you are looking for.

first pic is of the H1 bulb in the bulb holder

second pic is of the H1 bulb out of the holder

the third pic is of the bulb holder by itself

Comment

man thats more money i didnt know i need the holders to. where can i get that? i need that and the plug wires? the only thing i got is the bulbs
                          我愛我的本田

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004 View Post
                            man thats more money i didnt know i need the holders to. where can i get that? i need that and the plug wires? the only thing i got is the bulbs
                            so you dont have the 2 parts in the first picture i put up? if not you need whats in the third pic

Comment

can i get the holder at autozone
                              我愛我的本田

Comment

Working...
                              X