OEM housing with HID?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HID+stock headlights beam pattern pics?

I'm just curious; I'm not thinking of doing this. I know people here have done it...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

you talking about projected or ultra glare non projected hid?

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

well not everyone is inclined enough to do a retrofit, it takes ALOT of skill and patience. plus time, and other shit.

i would like to have one, but unfortunately at this time i can't. lol.
        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

I have 4100K Hid's out of a lexus and i have had nothing but comments from everyone, It's really not that hard to do them at all the 2 most difficult things involved in istalation is the removal of the bumper and waiting for the silicone to dry. Everything else is verry simple to do, If you are machanicly inclined and know a little about wiring it is a cake. Now affording them is another I of course dident pay $1,200 like lexus wants for them, i paid $175 for mine and they are oem Ballast say Phillips/Toyota on them.

Comment

my92cb7 when you get the 4100 out of the lexus, did you put them into the oem housing or did you install the lexus headlights? if you install headlights from another car will you have problem reinstalling the bumper or with the hood closing?

Comment

i put them in my oem housing, it works fine!

Comment

Working...
              X