HID kit for usdm/jdm lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HID kit for usdm/jdm lights

Ok So I have already searched and did not find my answer exactly so don't hate! My question is i am ordering a HID plug and play kit. Right now I have usdm headlights, I am going to get jdm headlights. Do I need to get a different hid kit for the jdm lights or will the kit work with both and if so what do i tell the person I am buying the kit from what my bulb type is since this will change with the different headlights?

I know this is listed somewhere under the lighting section, maybe under the sticky called CB7 Light Bulb Application Guide:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1183

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Thank you! like I said I searched And I am sorry you are having a bad day. it was not my intention to upset you! and by the way this only answers one of my questions. Does anyone else have and more constructive advice or thought from real world expierence in this matter?
      Last edited by topcop182; 04-17-2008, 05:29 PM.

Comment

you're gonna need a H4 PNP (plug N' play) hid kit for the jdm headlights

usdm take 9006 PNP hid kit, what i did was bought a seprate H4 hid bulbs for the PNP kit that cost me about $60 shipped. Just make sure you buy the right bulbs for the hid kit. From what i know there are 2 diffrent kind of hid kits OEM and AFTERMARKET so make sure you know which you have, most likely aftermarket.

Comment

Thank you That is the information that I am looking for. I do need to order the kit for the jdm headlights other wise when I change from usdm to jdm the kit for the usdm's will not fit. OK Thank you!

Comment

if u get 2 differnt bulbs then you can use both usdm and jdm.

you can get the 9006 style and then the h4 stype WITH the casper shield. so that way weather or not u have jdm or usdm u have hids.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Hey topcop182, sorry if it seemed I was being a dick, just a little sarcastic I guess, I didn't mean to be mean. Anyways glad I could help and have fun with the HID's!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63
                Hey topcop182, sorry if it seemed I was being a dick, just a little sarcastic I guess, I didn't mean to be mean. Anyways glad I could help and have fun with the HID's!

No problem dude. Its all good!

Comment

Awwwwwww. lol. I love it when we can all get along.
                  GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

btw i can get you some HID headlights plug and play for 80 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      btw i can get you some HID headlights plug and play for 80 shipped.
                      ebay seller.....urcarparts.....thats where I got mine. I would give you mine for a 9006 application, but my girlfriend has dibbs on it. Sorry. but for $80 shipped you can't go wrong.
                      GangGreenGang 330kmiles Strong

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreenGang
                        ebay seller.....urcarparts.....thats where I got mine. I would give you mine for a 9006 application, but my girlfriend has dibbs on it. Sorry. but for $80 shipped you can't go wrong.
                        How long have you had them?
                        My CB For Sale

Comment

lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X