Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think a REAL JDM G Square grill is worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think a REAL JDM G Square grill is worth?

What do you guys think the going rate/a fair price is for a REAL JDM G Square grill? Perfect condition, dark blue/black in color. I purchased the unit I am referring to 2 or so years back directly from a JDM place out of Japan, yes its real it took 2 weeks to get here and all that fun stuff. I know what I paid for it then and I know its rare... I have a few local guys interested in it but am not quite sure what they are going for currently. Looked around here for more info but did not turn up much. Unfortunately things have changed with my life and I have to part with some of my toys...the CB7 is being sold and I will no longer need a bunch of the special parts I have accumulated for it.

Thanks for any advice you guys may have.
    **My CB7 has been sold**

$300+

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

range from 200-300 IMO depending on condition.

but sometimes you can find great deals..just gotta make sure they are legit.
      Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-08-2008, 02:24 AM.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks guys. Yea I know you can always look around and get a good deal on things but I also know these are only getting harder to come by. As far as the real factor, ive seen a bunch of fake ones out there. I remember how I had a hard time justifying the costs for shipping (from Japan) when I got this thing and that it was a good 2 weeks in transit. But once it got here and I opened it up it was all worth it. The long and short of it, its legit and gave the car a really nice look
        **My CB7 has been sold**

Comment

well if your looking to be a nice friend and let it go for less than 200, id be more than willing to take it off your hands.

Member Ride Facebook
          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
          For Sale Thread

Comment

I know how high a price the real G-Squares fetch over there, but I have come a cross a few G-squares here for around $80~$90. Add shipping into equation ~ $70 and it comes to under $200

but i havent found one in the past few months

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
            X