Password JDM Thin Side Moldings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
    To my knowledge Honda doesn't make them anymore, so my question how will you get them brand new?
    All the side mouldings for our cars are not made anymore, but there is still probably a decent stock of USDM, EDM/JDM left, just like how we can go to the dealership and buy a new distributor or taillight gaskets for example. You'll see brand new side moulding sets on eBay for DC's, DA's, EK's, EG's etc, so brand new ones are still availible in Japan, so I'm sure the same would apply for us too. If there's enough demand (which there is) and these Password mouldings don't work out, maybe they could source us some new ones from a dealer in Japan

I'm alittle concerned about how they'll have to make several sets for our cars, IDK. Would it be 3 or 4 different sets, I was thinking 4: 90/91 Coupe, then Sedan, 92/93 Coupe, then Sedan. I think it's 4, not 3.

Comment

i believe the sedans are the same from 90-93, but the coupe's arent. so only 3.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I wounder if pwjdm offers car club discounts, like http://www.andysautosport.com/clubdiscount/

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

should just tell password to import a handful of sets...

lol. doubt they are gonna go through the trouble of making them without any incentive. prolly require a deposit or somethin.... because just showing a thread where people are "saying" they will purchase them doesnt gaurantee shit.

not to knock this thread, but im willing to bet that when it comes time to purchase these at whatever price at least a 1/3 will flake out.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I hope everyone is happy with their JDM moldings while their doors are getting to look more and more like the ocean everyday...at least the moldings will look good.... count me out
            -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

Originally posted by ChampionPanda
              I hope everyone is happy with their JDM moldings while their doors are getting to look more and more like the ocean everyday...at least the moldings will look good.... count me out
              Huh?
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                Huh?
                i think he's saying your doors will get dented up with thin moldings and look like the ocean water all rippled and wavey, but then that's just a guess. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                  i think he's saying your doors will get dented up with thin moldings and look like the ocean water all rippled and wavey, but then that's just a guess. later.
                  Oh, I got what he's saying...

Yeah, I guess... but my doors get very dented anyways.
                  Plus, who doesn't love the ocean?
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

yea that is what i was saying type g is right.They really serve no purpose, at least the big stock moldings help a little except on those damn big trucks and suvs. Unless you were to put them on a weekend warrior, i woudnt put them on my dd. Just my 2 cents

Comment

they look much better to me...and they arent 100% flush with the door panel....

its all personal preference. i myself plan on finding a set soon. worried about dents. park far away! lmao
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        its all personal preference. i myself plan on finding a set soon. worried about dents. park far away! lmao
                        Yup, I park far away even w/ USDM mouldings!

Comment

I park far away too but for some reason deush bags ( i dont know if i spelled that right) in big trucks love my car and love to park next to me, and my car which was straight as an arrow 2 years ago when I bought it is starting to get those infamous Honda door waves. Even with the bulky moldings, I hate to think what would happen if I were to put thin ones on....Ide be doing door skins in another year thats what would happen...no thanks.

Comment

I don't mine my doors looking like an ocean, because I don't have a show car.

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                              I don't mine my doors looking like an ocean, because I don't have a show car.
                              Show car or not most people want there car to look good...Or why do cosmetic mods. Put it all into performance. By your reasoning im guessing you have no cosmetic mods and are geared completely towards performance?

Comment

Originally posted by ChampionPanda
                                Show car or not most people want there car to look good...Or why do cosmetic mods. Put it all into performance. By your reasoning im guessing you have no cosmetic mods and are geared completely towards performance?
                                I am not geared for either one, somewhere in the middle, but I haven't had many door hits. I understand why someone would want the usdm ones but its nice to set yourself apart and be different, just like everyone else.

Click Me

Comment

Working...
                                X