No announcement yet.

Password JDM Thin Side Moldings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont get ur hopes up on a flushmount replica... lol. lets even see what the outcome of these mouldings is....
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Today I was thinking, I bet it would bitchen if they were carbon fiber wrapped and a red accord.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

flushmount + window spoiler

lets try to replicate things we dont have already..

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
          Today I was thinking, I bet it would bitchen if they were carbon fiber wrapped and a red accord.

That would be amazing! carbon fiber thin moldings=sex!

Comment

I'm down 92 couple..........

Comment

im down also.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                im down for that for sure put me up for a 9091 4 door.
                SAME!
                I My Honda
                Check out my Ride Here
                09-11-01 NEVER FORGET

Comment

Well I wounder whats going on with them, I may call them on Monday to see if the sales rep has any information.

Click Me

Comment

Ok I finally got an email back from Password JDM. I'll post it sometime tomorrow I just got home from work and I need sleep.
                    Arcadia Green Crew Member #9

Comment

Originally posted by Hondatuner998
                      Ok I finally got an email back from Password JDM. I'll post it sometime tomorrow I just got home from work and I need sleep.
                      Woohoo we have news

Click Me

Comment

I didn't read everything....BUT...if they do replicate the moldings they will have to make 3 different sets because of the different thicknesses and sizes between 90-91 coupes, 92-93 coupes and sedans.

And I think SMseagren83 was trying to say if they (pjdm) are such a big JDM importer they should be able to get new sets from Honda themselves instead of just cutting rubber strips and selling them as replicas. Many importers have other contacts overseas that they can contact to get these parts new....and then usually just up the price by 300%

I personally don't like password jdms products or pricing...but thats just me. To each his own!!
                        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                          I didn't read everything....BUT...if they do replicate the moldings they will have to make 3 different sets because of the different thicknesses and sizes between 90-91 coupes, 92-93 coupes and sedans.

And I think SMseagren83 was trying to say if they (pjdm) are such a big JDM importer they should be able to get new sets from Honda themselves instead of just cutting rubber strips and selling them as replicas. Many importers have other contacts overseas that they can contact to get these parts new....and then usually just up the price by 300%

I personally don't like password jdms products or pricing...but thats just me. To each his own!!
                          To my knowledge Honda doesn't make them anymore, so my question how will you get them brand new? Yeah, the whole time this thread has been going on I knew someone would bring up new molds.

Click Me

Comment

Last edited by accord4thgen; 09-11-2007, 04:38 PM.
                            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

lol i love all this speculation over some rubber strips that go on the side of our cars...who really even looks at the moldings geez.

replicate something worth while and not try to fit in with the civics and integras with "JDM thin" moldings..

Comment

It seems like Password JDM don't have a lot of parts for our car what up with that?
                                Last edited by DTaccords85; 09-16-2007, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X