Rear window spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear window spoiler

any one know where i can find a window visor for my cb7. I saw waradumki's or what ever but i really don't have the time or patience to make my own. Or does anybody have one that they want to sell.
    vouch for:924dr, sn2bh22cb7, soysaucecb7, ecto1, PRIMESNIPER,2.2litrebeater,turbowagon94, losiracer2,jacobuchanan140, tommi, dannyd

it's gonna be quite a line to get one of those. whoever has one will probably not sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
      it's gonna be quite a line to get one of those. whoever has one will probably not sell it.
      x2 Cuz I know I would buy it if it was for sale.
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I tried to get on off of Ebay. I think it ended at $449 brand new.

Comment

Good luck w/ that

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

94-97 sedan do not fit without SERIOUS refabrication. Model specific for the cb7 are no longer made, the molds have been lost or damaged. Many of us have been barking up this tree for along time. Best bet would be to fly to the philipines and smash a few off the back glass of some cars there. Or just make your own... if its not worth making yourself its not worth having is it? Sorry.
            I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

im going to japan for 2 weeks on the 19th and thats what im going to be looking for.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Haha pick a no and stand in line...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Good luck finding it or maybe 604_cb7 wil; probably help u out cuz he has one
                  Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                    im going to japan for 2 weeks on the 19th and thats what im going to be looking for.
                    Can u try and find me a flushmount spoiler cuz i sold mine like an idiot
                    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

lol i guess ill try. i have limited funds

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3

you would have better luck finding one here in the states.....even less of a chance over in JDM land.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          you would have better luck finding one here in the states.....even less of a chance over in JDM land.
                          x2. I think it was only a USDM option right guys?
                          Hi

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                            If you are looking for a EGR one over there...goodluck because EGR_Japan is a totally different market. I already asked my cousins to search for one and the shops that sold EGR products that they went to couldn't even bring up anything for the SM4 spoiler.

The part # I gave them doesn't match up there or with EGR_USA when I contacted them. EGR_Europe gave me a scoop when one of the represenatives tracked it down as being made from the plant in Taiwan.

EGR_Taiwan e-mailed them and they forwarded me the info that the mold was lost and production of that spoiler has been long discontinued and plans of a re-release isn't likely because the car is very old and the demand won't be as high.

It's kinda weird that it says "EGR Australia" but according to EGR and what was e-mailed to me, it was actually produced in Taiwan and then sold through the Australia company.

Best bet would try to source it from somebody in Australia... there's probably dead stock somewhere over there.

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7
                            x2. I think it was only a USDM option right guys?
                            That is correct... it was a exclusive spoiler for the Coupe... but u could still get it over there for the 2.2i Accord Coupe exclusive but it was a even less common spoiler over there. I think they go all out with the bells and whistles and opt for the flashy LED spoiler instead. Try searching for a CA flushmount since they were more available...
                            Last edited by Warudakumi; 07-06-2007, 04:04 PM.

I am the Yakuza CB7!
                            JDM 96spec H22A 178HP 149TQ

"The JDM Fleet"

1993 Accord Sedan - 2.2 JDM H22a
                            1994 Prelude V-Tec
                            1999 CL 3.0
                            2000 Prelude
                            2010 Accord Crosstour - 3.5

1993 Mirage S Sedan - 2.0 4G63 Project Evo 2.5
                            1994 Mirage S Sedan - 1.5

1991 Isuzu Impulse RS - 1.6 AWD Turbo
                            1993 Asuna - 1.8 "CDM Impulse XS"

1993 Sentra SE-R - 2.0 SR20de
                            1995 200sx SE-R - 2.0 Sr20ve

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                              You did what buddy...man woulda sell a kidney before I would sell a flushmount...lol.
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X