No announcement yet.

Decals? What do they mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My badges came today and I found the answer to my question. THe magnet goes on the front right side of the hood above the head light and the suction cup goes on the top right side of the rear window

Comment

we have similar things here you need a big red "L" magnet for beginner drivers (have it for a year) then you move up to the big green "N" magnet for new/experienced (have it for 2 years) then you get to ride magnett free forever!
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Driving in japan is pretty serious. Everyone goes to school or takes lessons for is. A friend of mine went to driving school for a month. That's a pretty regular thing. They do have accidents ( we're all human ) but they have very few. Usually from the usual rain, ice or falling asleep but not like home ( u.s.) where there are just ALOT of bad drivers , some horrible drivers and a few good drivers that follow ALL of the rules all the time.
        Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
        My Page!

Comment

i dont think the senior one is about experience i think its just older people like 65 up.

Comment

I love how if we had these in the US there would be less accidents but you ass would get sued for ahving an old person with a magnet in there car or a begginner magnet hahaha god

Comment

i'm sorry to inform but these wakaba magnets are being branded "rice" now around here along with crooked stickers and tow hooks. yikes!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                i'm sorry to inform but these wakaba magnets are being branded "rice" now around here along with crooked stickers and tow hooks. yikes!
                are u serious?????

wakaba is the shittttt

Comment

Originally posted by the pharmacist
                  The green and yellow ones represent those who are new drivers. The red and yellow ones represent those that are "experienced."
                  yup and it also goes by age as well..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

how are those considered rice last time I checked APC wings were rice not JDM badges but whatever

Comment

Working...
                    X