Decals? What do they mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decals? What do they mean?

Iv'e seen these badges before but I'm not sure what they mean.

Wakaba 'Beginner Driver' Decal

Kareha 'Senior Driver' Decal

It is the tiered licensing system that they have over in Japan and probably other places. You have to have the beginning one on there so people know....

Comment

too bad they don't have that here in the states. a lot of irresponsible people out there.
      My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
        Iv'e seen these badges before but I'm not sure what they mean.

The green and yellow ones represent those who are new drivers. The red and yellow ones represent those that are "experienced."

Comment

Originally posted by tweakit
          too bad they don't have that here in the states. a lot of irresponsible people out there.
          i am sure people would start suing.. because it is invading their privacy or soemthing stupid like that.

Comment

Hmm.. it'd be awesome if we have stickers like "teenage blonde girl driving" or "pissed-off businessman on the phone driving" etc.
            RICE COOKA!!

Comment

so, what do you guys think about getting one for the accord? yes? no?
              or is it stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
                stupid
                but so are a lot of other things people get... do what you want.
                HSHO #3

Comment

i already got a set for my accord. had them since last yr now. being that they are my hatch ill get another set for my accord.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                    i already got a set for my accord. had them since last yr now. being that they are my hatch ill get another set for my accord.

I got one, but it's on the inside hanging from the front windshield,

Comment

yea you got the set one with the suction and the other with a magnet
                      i got both magnetic ones. they are also reflective aswell

Comment

I got a set of (stickers) for my car. Just waitin for them to come in.

I also got this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

-Lam

Comment

I just ordered a pair and I wandering if there is a specific place for them to be. If there is a regulation i Japan stating that it needs to be X places on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by 90 Inspire
                            I just ordered a pair and I wandering if there is a specific place for them to be. If there is a regulation i Japan stating that it needs to be X places on the car.
                            Same thing I was wondering... And how long do you have the Beginner one before you earn the experienced one? Or does it go by the ammount of traffic violations and or accidents you have had. Not really into the decal thing but just curious. Later

Comment

I know that you have it for the first year of driving and other drivers have to give way to you with that badge same is true for the driver with a experienced badge by law they have to give you the right of way.

Comment

Working...
                              X