Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats a good JDM color for my CB7?!

Hey,

This is my first thread so please dont yell at me if I say something stupid. Anyways, Im gonna get my car repainted. Im goin for the JDM look. I already got the JDM Fogs and the Orange signals for my 91. I also got the Jap plates and a CF hood on the way. I was just wondering, what color would complete the look? I have a 4 door by the way. And Im probly gonna go with the spoon/nippon rims. (Looks like the Rota SlipStreams) (I LOVE the look of these rims)

Give me your input please. I was thinking like a Eggshell white cuz you cant really go wrong with that.

Thanks for all your help,
    -Lam

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
    Hey,

This is my first thread so please dont yell at me if I say something stupid. Anyways, Im gonna get my car repainted. Im goin for the JDM look. I already got the JDM Fogs and the Orange signals for my 91. I also got the Jap plates and a CF hood on the way. I was just wondering, what color would complete the look? I have a 4 door by the way. And Im probly gonna go with the spoon/nippon rims. (Looks like the Rota SlipStreams) (I LOVE the look of these rims)

Give me your input please. I was thinking like a Eggshell white cuz you cant really go wrong with that.

Thanks for all your help,
    -Lam
    rota slipstreams aren't jdm. so if you want to be "jdm" (whatever the hell that term really means), you may want to start by trying to obtain some wheels actually manufactured in japan.

spoon and nippon don't make wheels together.

orange signals aren't jdm, they're oem here.

there's no color that was available in japan that wasn't available here.

do what you want with your car, and try to follow your heart rather than what you happen to think is cool at the moment.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i agree with El man do what you want
      GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

it all depends on the color of your car now. if you want that egg white. its called Championship White.

Comment

hey guy although my car is white how about just black for your CB7.
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Wow I just got skooled.....Thanks for the feedback. Um...look at the top left corner of your screen, The CB7Tuner.com banner. Arnt the rims on that car the Rota Slipstreams? (or somewhat like that?) I was thinking about getting the 94- accord rims and getting them painted....Clueless, skool me somemore please.

Thanks again,
            -Lam

Comment

Originally posted by TeamST_racing
              Wow I just got skooled.....Thanks for the feedback. Um...look at the top left corner of your screen, The CB7Tuner.com banner. Arnt the rims on that car the Rota Slipstreams? (or somewhat like that?) I was thinking about getting the 94- accord rims and getting them painted....Clueless, skool me somemore please.

Thanks again,
              -Lam
              correct

^sold

Comment

hm i see a lot of "JDM" cars at shows in that puke green color, and a dark gold/bronze

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                  hm i see a lot of "JDM" cars at shows in that puke green color, and a dark gold/bronze
                  haha yes, i thought about doing the same color. its like the amazon green metalic, the ridgline and pilot come in.

^sold

Comment

hahah damn octane lol he's schooling us with all the correct colors of the paint hahah
                    GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

do a dark plum color. Looks good with a nice set of black/silver/gunmetal wheels.

Comment

s2000 Suzuka Blue

Comment

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

i was thinking about doing that green ^^^ when i bought the car... glad i didnt. thats flippin ugly.

Laguna Seca blue. who cares if its german. jdm is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                              i was thinking about doing that green ^^^ when i bought the car... glad i didnt. thats flippin ugly.

Laguna Seca blue. who cares if its german. jdm is overrated
                              Dood!!!! That BMW is beautiful! I used to hate those...now I'm in love!!! Fukk a 528, 323 here I come!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X