JDM Side markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Side markers

Ok I know there have been many threads on this, however I have been hard pressed to find a descent "active" picture. Are these the right ones for a CB?

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

those look like prelude markers too me..and i just sold two sets of those..they are a bit longer than the cb3 markers...shoot me a PM of what you need and ill see what i can do.

Comment

im buying those
      www.2camcrew.com

Comment

I believe the side marker's for CB7's are made by stanley. Same as JDM Headlights.

1993 Accord Ex Coupe
        -1999 USDM H22A4, M2Y4
        -JDM 17" WedsSport RS-5
        -BFGoodrich T/A Sports 215/40/17
        -JDM Fujitsubo Legalis-R Exhaust
        -D2 Coilovers
        -JDM Headlights
        -Suspension Techniques Rear Swaybar
        -Axxis Metal Master Brake Pads
        -Recaro Seat

Comment

Originally posted by bbhondacb793
          I believe the side marker's for CB7's are made by stanley. Same as JDM Headlights.
          and i know the ones for preludes are stamped with 4005...if anyone knows the number for cb3s or cb1s or cb6s thatd be awesome..

Comment

These them then??

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
              These them then??
              the one on the right looks correct. the one on the left is a bb4/ek9 sidemarker

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                the one on the right looks correct. the one on the left is a bb4/ek9 sidemarker
                They look exactly the same, lol. You got a keen eye mr. clark a KEEN eye @ that.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

they are the same exact marker. one is just in a draker non well lit spot. The prelude and accord sidemarkers are alomost identical. I have CB3 Si markers
                  "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                  sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                  Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                  Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by JDMCB3Si
                    they are the same exact marker. one is just in a draker non well lit spot. The prelude and accord sidemarkers are alomost identical. I have CB3 Si markers
                    i stand corrected...-5 JDM points for me....

Comment

What about these? Supposedly these are JDM Honda Prelude Side Marker Lights BB4 H22A 92-96

and these are JDM Honda Ascot Accord Inspire Side Marker Lights. These lights have the numbers 4005 made by Stanley. These are a little larger than the Integra or Civic but a little smaller than the Prelude

I think that I like the very top one's the best.....I guess that's all that really matters cause at the end of the day my car was built in NA!

Comment

i got those ones on e-bay... same guy, but i did buy it now...

already installed... and the guy ships fast as hell too... took 3 days from new zealand..
                        --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Working...
                        X