No announcement yet.

Complete front ends for $700.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm my front end looks very similar to that and i didnt pay near 700 for it
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

700 is kinda hight for just a nose cut .

Comment

http://www.flashoptions.com/product.asp?prodID=292
        $1000 with motor, wondering how much shipping is...
        Love Built Inc.

Comment

man its not worth it after the shipping price!!!!!!

for the money you spend on the front clip plus shipping (depending on where you buy it at + TAX) thats a healthy h22!!! lol

cosmo's can come second...unless you already got a swap or a healthy engine ... then I guess you can spend that much on lights...

Comment

i am slightly confused about the headlights on this site. it says they will fit 90-93 but i thought there were 2 versions of these headlights 9091 and 9293 which versions are these? i am looking for the 9293 version for my 93 accord ex

Comment

But you have to remember, Honda I think had lights that they used only one style in JDM

But in th USDM...they used two.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                But you have to remember, Honda I think had lights that they used only one style in JDM

But in th USDM...they used two.
                so will these fit my 93 ex sedan?

Comment

1) they had 9091 and 9293 one piece and 2 piecers in JDM not just one ragingasian

2) yes cb7lover itll all fit your 93.

3) nose cut is overpriced FTL
                  frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by cb7lover1982 View Post
                    so will these fit my 93 ex sedan?
                    the only difference between 9091 one piecers and the 9293 one piecers is 9091 one pieces and the chrome trim around the headlights... either way you will have to do slight modifications but they will both fit

btw that nose cut is over priced but you are paying for convenience i think and that always cost extra

Comment

only thing that sucks when doing a full front clip conversion is you dont get the door panels and wiring harness to the doors. so your stuck with the passenger getting all the controls for the windows, unless you ask them if they could take out the harness and door panels for you.

im still thinking about doing it, no matter what the cost is
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by prodh22accord View Post
                        the only difference between 9091 one piecers and the 9293 one piecers is 9091 one pieces and the chrome trim around the headlights... either way you will have to do slight modifications but they will both fit

btw that nose cut is over priced but you are paying for convenience i think and that always cost extra
                        and the angle of the lens..

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                          and the angle of the lens..
                          and the shape of the headlight. you got to look close
                          miss my turbo cb7
                          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                            and the shape of the headlight. you got to look close
                            so which one would be better to get for my 93 then? the 9293?

Comment

i think i paid $180 for my intersection lights with the whole harness included

Comment

Originally posted by cb7lover1982 View Post
                                so which one would be better to get for my 93 then? the 9293?
                                Perhaps.

I don't kno about 9091 9293 jdm lights, but 9091 9293 usdm lights need the matchin yr grill so the front end will look flawless. I have a 93 ex with 9091 usdm lights and corners, but my grill is 9293, and it doesn't fit rite. I already new that was gonna happen, but seein how it looks now it looks a lil funny. Only certain ppl can notice. Others jus look over it...
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X