JDM mish mash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
    Fuck it Blizz...... Il settle for fender mirrors.
    LOL..

sad thing is, the dude might have rear ended another car, so he mustve smashed his fender lights

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

That is very nice!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
      "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
        So I would need as ascot trunk and bumper then?

shipping would be MURDER
        oh hey lets make our 19 year old car look 4 years older with big chunk full width tails....

Comment

Old school red clears FTW
          -Will

Comment

There was a member here on this board that has a Ascot tail conversion. He just swapped the middle section and said it was a bolt in for the most part (of course minor mods) but the length is perfect. If you were to get the full tails left,right and mid section, i'm pretty sure the whole thing can be done without too much body work. I'd be worried more on the outer tails.

I think Deev or some OG's will know the member i'm talking about.
            I need a custom turbo manifold built....
            707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
            "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
            '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

thats pretty sexy... i'd have the tails sprayed with candy and molded in... clean shaven like a bran new pussy... know what i mean jellybean?
              THOU SHALT NOT SHIT IN DEEVE'S WHEATIES

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei View Post
                There was a member here on this board that has a Ascot tail conversion. He just swapped the middle section and said it was a bolt in for the most part (of course minor mods) but the length is perfect. If you were to get the full tails left,right and mid section, i'm pretty sure the whole thing can be done without too much body work. I'd be worried more on the outer tails.

I think Deev or some OG's will know the member i'm talking about.
                I'm not OG but I remember that guy lol

Him and his brother just got it in somehow, no real explanation on how they did it

Comment

That"s a cool front conversion I wonder can the ascot mid section of the tails fit the wagon?

Comment

Working...
                  X