Sometimes I wonder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I wonder

if anyone attempted a JDM dc2 front end conversion for their cb's. Those look so nice. If you havent seen the jdm dc2 front end it looks like this:

I have a feeling that its going to look real good but its going to make it a integord??

Comment

^^ No.

TypeRLegend.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=397

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/s...3178/mark.html

Comment

This guy done it. He put some pretty ugly kits on it too though and took the inner tail lights out
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2672573

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Thats a badass coupe!

Comment

WOW thanks for all the replies but after looking at the pics, it might not be something I would do. It makes the dc2 front look distorted. It doesnt give it that look that you get when you see a hot girl. For the white one did they use an evo rear bumper cuz it sure does remind me of an evo. and depending on how much money I have, I might go for a nissan s15 with an sr20 or go with a bmw m3 because I have one lined up for me. Hopefully for my 17th or 18th bday.
                this bad boy:

Comment

If you want a mean looking aggressive look on the cb7 with oem parts....you could do the jdm vigor headlight conversion. It almost gives it that same DC2 one piece look + it makes the cb7 look like a pissed off DA Integra without messing up the curves of the cb7 like the more rounder dc2 headlights.
                  I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                  707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                  "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                  '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei View Post
                    If you want a mean looking aggressive look on the cb7 with oem parts....you could do the jdm vigor headlight conversion. It almost gives it that same DC2 one piece look + it makes the cb7 look like a pissed off DA Integra without messing up the curves of the cb7 like the more rounder dc2 headlights.
                    ...the dc2 makes it look pissed while vigor's are straight yes?
                    ____

Comment

Working...
                    X