Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Stanley? Wiper direction for RHD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Stanley? Wiper direction for RHD?

Okay, so Stanley makes all the JDM lighting, headlights, corners, sidemarkers, etc.

Is that the same Stanley that makes tools in America?

Forgive me if I'm stupid and don't know this.

I beleive so, i was wondering about that too, the Name looks like its printed the same, but im not sure.

I assume they are a maker of all industrial stuff, tools, glass, etc.

Jesse

Comment

Originally posted by Ensjesse
      I beleive so, i was wondering about that too, the Name looks like its printed the same, but im not sure.

I assume they are a maker of all industrial stuff, tools, glass, etc.

Jesse
      sounds logical, but i dunno for sure

Comment

okay...now i remember my second question.

On JDM accords, do the wipers go the other way? I've never looked...like ours go right to left, clearing more of the left side than right, is theirs reversed.

Dumb questions, I knwo...but questions nonetheless...

Comment

damn that 2nd questions a good one, u would think they would since the headlights are more towards the oposite direction. i bet they do but im not sure, man good question.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            On JDM accords, do the wipers go the other way? I've never looked...like ours go right to left, clearing more of the left side than right, is theirs reversed.
            im almost positive they do. i was talking to a guy with a converted rhd DA and he mentioned that he still needed to do that on his

Comment

ok for the second question, YES the wipers wipe in the opposite direction compared to usdm counterparts. as you stated mike, since it's rhd, you need to clear most of the right side hence the opposite position.

as for the first question, i've pondered on this too as i walk across the tools isle at the local home depot. i always say "stanley eh?" LOL. it's a very valid question to ask. now we need an answer.
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
              X