CB Mugen Stuff? (lets settle this)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB Mugen Stuff? (lets settle this)

Alright, back in the day, when our cars were new, did Mugen make parts for them? Or did they not? And if so, what did they make?

And no, eghey "mugen" or "mgun" or even "mugn" parts dont count. Only authentic stuff.
    Last edited by xScott; 08-29-2004, 07:46 PM.

nope. The only thing even remotely close is the 4X114.3 pattern on their rims
    http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

Havent come across anything yet... but I still have hope. They did make at least a front lip and spoiler for 3rd gens, so you would think they might have made some stuff for us too.
      HSHO #3

Comment

Actually...

Mugen did make a bodykit for our cars. Very very rare. I've only seen 2 in existence and both are locals to me. But this was way back in 1993. No, it's not a custom job or some wanna be ghey bodykit. True to life Mugen kits. I'll try to find pictures or ask them if they still have any. Soooooooo nice though...
        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Re: Actually...

Originally posted by olivrooom
          Mugen did make a bodykit for our cars. Very very rare. I've only seen 2 in existence and both are locals to me. But this was way back in 1993. No, it's not a custom job or some wanna be ghey bodykit. True to life Mugen kits. I'll try to find pictures or ask them if they still have any. Soooooooo nice though...
          Yeah dude, you need to get some pics. If its authentic, you need to get me in contact with these people!

Comment

i've seen modded G2 Integra mugen front ends modded to fit our fronts. Our generation definitely has a cult following, not a generalized run-of-the-mill like civics or integras. We got no real love from the true japanese tuning companies
            http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

I swear up and down the cb7 was the bastard child of the accords...5th gens get a LOT of love, 3rd gens get a lightweightedness (if thats a word NTM b series swap) etc etc.

Eh well, ours looks the best . And h22 in the car is teh win. BUT almost all FI setups need to be custom made .

No mugen parts that were made specifically for the cb7 that I know of...
              No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

all i know is that the mugen M7 rims came out when our cars hit the market. this is the closest thing to mugen we cb owners can get and equate to. oliver, i think you were mistaken by stating that you saw a mugen kit for 4th gens. if i remember correctly it was a 2nd gen integra mugen add-on that was retrofitted on our bumpers, just like higrevs22 said. i've seen it too. it does look nice indeed!

example of mugen add-on bumper, with the mugen M7 rims! yummy!

if i didn't own a CB, i would rock a DA. so dayam sexy, so dayam old school!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

more pics! sorry deathride for the whoring! i DAs, but not as much as CBs!

1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

looks to me like he's got some Mugen MF-10's or Mugen MF-8's...

sooo sexy!
                    OS^e
                    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

I know for a fact that Mugen made a spoiler for CB1/3 4thGens... as I have seen one with my own eyes... looks damn close to the stock spoiler just a tiny bit taller...

and I'm 99% sure there's a front lip also...

But...

They still make parts that will work on our cars... I should know.. I payed out the ass for them...

Mugen Fan Switch
                      Mugen Thermostat
                      Mugen Radiator Cap
                      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

It's frustrating owning a cb7 sometimes. The parts just aren't there in many cases. I often think about selling the accord for a civic or teg, but then I remember why my car is so original around here.
                        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                          Mugen Fan Switch
                          Mugen Thermostat
                          Mugen Radiator Cap
                          Lemmie guess, $170?

(i know, i bought the same crap)

And folks, dont worry about whoring this thread out as long as you are posting up flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                            all i know is that the mugen M7 rims came out when our cars hit the market. this is the closest thing to mugen we cb owners can get and equate to. oliver, i think you were mistaken by stating that you saw a mugen kit for 4th gens. if i remember correctly it was a 2nd gen integra mugen add-on that was retrofitted on our bumpers, just like higrevs22 said. i've seen it too. it does look nice indeed!
                            omg tim... i've been too involved with this for too long! haha! i went to highschool with these guys that had that kits. they weren't mods. hell, i looked at the catalog for the kit at work every once in awhile! just hard to get in touch with these guys, those bastards. yoley & mike from the wesco area. these guys were reppin' the cb's for the longest time. i'm tryin my best to find these guys. oh, and tim. hit me up and lemme know about the mirrors. just got some new stuff in too. PEACE!!!
                            O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

there was a header made f0r the f22b that wIii fIt the h23 and us f22a1/a4/a6/. Saw It 0n ebay 0ver a year ag0.
                              Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                              My Page!

Comment

Working...
                              X