My CDM armrest console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CDM armrest console

Hey everyone, I pulled this thing out of a junkyard and cleaned it up, painted it black, and had the top armrest piece reupholstered in black vinyl. Let me know what you all think.

There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks good

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Good find. How much did you buy it for?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Well i got the console, an OEM moonroof visor, and an oem fog switch for 22 bucks...so i didn't pay much for the console by itself.

Comment

they got anymore of those?

i have $$$$ for one
          My Cardomain-Invite me!

Comment

Good find, looks really good in black Not sure if you knew or not, but those were also a special option for USDM 92/93 DX's b/c DX's did not come w/ a seat mounted armrest like the LX, EX, and SE did. I've found one of those in a junkyard myself, but they're pretty rare though!

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
              Good find, looks really good in black Not sure if you knew or not, but those were also a special option for USDM 92/93 DX's b/c DX's did not come w/ a seat mounted armrest like the LX, EX, and SE did. I've found one of those in a junkyard myself, but they're pretty rare though!

Cool, I didn't know that was an option for USDM DX's.

And no, they don't have anymore at the junkyard...the car i pulled it from was the only cb7 ive ever seen there with anything worth taking besides a lip.

Comment

Dang, I love that moonroof visor. You and your lucky find! Nice!
                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

looks similar to the 98-99 civic center armrest

Comment

i have a couple of those...being CDM myself ...i grab them everytime i see them...

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Did you pull all of those from the same car? I thought that console was also installed on some of the USDM CB9 wagons too.
                      '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                      EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
                      X