X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racing seat brackets?

Can I just buy some racing seats, then buy these racing seat brackets:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...QQcmdZViewItem

then just bolt the seats up? I noticed in the auction it says "seat adapter not included". I want some racing seats but do not feel like having shit welded and modified and stuff.
    I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Originally posted by Torqstr
    Can I just buy some racing seats, then buy these racing seat brackets:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...QQcmdZViewItem

then just bolt the seats up? I noticed in the auction it says "seat adapter not included". I want some racing seats but do not feel like having shit welded and modified and stuff.
    well your gonna need to get the slider to slide the seat front and back unless u wanted it planted in one position.
    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

well where can I just order everything? I just want to get them, then do the install in one afternoon in my driveway.
      I read somewhere that marijuana effects the memory. For some reason I can't seem remember where I read that. -- max sideburn(aka torqstr)

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Benjamin Franklin

CB7: The Movie TEASER VIDEO

Comment

wasnt so easy for mine took about 6 hrs. per seat. we modded the factory seat rail to slide my apc seats.

Comment

There are different sliders for different seats. Most likely you will have to modify universal brackets and such.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
          X