door handle coming loose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

door handle coming loose

I have a 92 DX Coupe and my passenger side door handle is coming loose and coming out. Its actually the piece right below the door handle and lock assembly.
    \ __ It would be the bold piece if that was the rubber section on the door interior.

does anyone know how to fix this???

Florida Meet Pictures!!!!!!!!

take the door apart with the window up, you will see the door handle behind it, there are 2 10mm bolts that hold it in, tighten those adn your good.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
      take the door apart with the window up, you will see the door handle behind it, there are 2 10mm bolts that hold it in, tighten those adn your good.
      yeah take the panel door off. Theres gonna be plastic tarp for the weather so it doesnt get all wet up. take that and tear it off at the upper left hand corner at the very top youll see the handle from the inside int he door. Theres 2 10mm bolts there if you look closely. 1 is easy to reach the other youll prolly have to get off with a 10mm wrench. I changed my handle today it was easy shit and fun too.

Comment

Working...
      X