Headliner RE WRAP HELP??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headliner RE WRAP HELP??

thiers no DIY's on redoing the headliner i need help mines chillin out of the car and it needs to be fixed and black like the rest of the interior but i dunno waht to do?
    ]

Is it in good shape? If it is, I'd just paint it with some vinyl & fabric paint from Autozone. The stuff works pretty well.

Comment

i wrapped mine in black velvet, turned out GREAT!! too bad the spray adhesive i used totally sucked, make sure you go to your auto parts store and get a heavy duty, or industrial spray adhesive.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
        Is it in good shape? If it is, I'd just paint it with some vinyl & fabric paint from Autozone. The stuff works pretty well.
        its coming out in like 3 different shades of black, and its also all dented.
        ]

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
          i wrapped mine in black velvet, turned out GREAT!! too bad the spray adhesive i used totally sucked, make sure you go to your auto parts store and get a heavy duty, or industrial spray adhesive.

PICS PLEASE and any other info
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            PICS PLEASE and any other info
            hey, im at work right now, but all i did, was buy a big rectangular sheet of velvet, stretched it over, slowly adhesed about 3 inches straight across at a time, then once all that dried, i cut out the holes for the sunroof, sun visor screws, and "OhSh*t" handles...ill get pics up tonight when i get home

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

hey man...heres your pics, i thought i had more, but apparently not, i really liked the contrast between the black velvet and the tan pieces.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

WOAh, sorry just didnt expect to see a chick doing this but danm NICE WORK well buy the time u got these up i did mine, it came out pretty danm good
                so ill update pics tomorrow
                ]

Comment

WOAh, sorry just didnt expect to see a chick doing this but danm NICE WORK well buy the time u got these up i did mine, it came out pretty danm good
                  so ill update pics tomorrow
                  thats my mom

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
                    thats my mom
                    LOL why is SHE working on YOUR car.
                    ]

Comment

LOL why is SHE working on YOUR car.

she only "helped"...remember, my mom is significantly older than me, and has been sewing and all that crap for YEARS...so i benefitted from that and asked for help. TRY IT.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

pics don't work...can we get some pics reloaded? and RockNRicer show us what you did that was so important you missed the meet?

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                        Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                        by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Ahh sneaky with it bro..anyways what about the teg seats are you going to re-urpolster them...
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

this is what i used

and dont forget to wrap this piece. if you have one that is!
                            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Has your OEM headliner held up since you 1st posted with the 3M #90?

I've seen warning about not using the 3M #77 as its not heavy duty enough for vinyl, but haven't seen much about#90.

Where you able to get this at auto/craft store or wal-mart?
                              '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                              EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
                              X