Look what I just got!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look what I just got!

I got this arm-rest for free, from a 91 cb7 coupe. I work for Comcast, so I'm on the road all day going to different people houses. Yesterday I installed cable service at this house and saw the accord just parked up not looking like its getting any attention, so you know me a big cb7 fan had to go look inside. That's when I spotted the arm-rest. So after I gave the home owners there cable I kindly asked if I can have that part in the car. They said "sure why not it's been sitting here all this time, go help yourself".

So here it is

It was all tan, I took it apart and painted it black. I'm gonna get it reapolstered black suede with red stitch
    (Sorry about the pic's it's just a camera phone)
    I know yall see my flush mount in the back round , I told timmyOtool about it and how I got it and how much I paid for it. But talk is cheap so now I'm gonna show it off now with my arm-rest, and yes it's a cb7 flush mount.
    What do yall think?

and

Flush mount

That yellow stuff underneath it is dry up pollen I never washed it since i got it

Later!
    Last edited by cb007; 12-01-2006, 02:54 AM.
    cb007
    first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Nice find, and for free! Can't beat that lol. I need one of those as well.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

"sure why not it's been sitting here all this time, go help yourself."

you should try and get more stuff if possible. maybe even the whole car.
      nice find though.
      mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Black suede with red stitch looks good. I redid mine like that. Well, actually my mom did, but nonetheless it looks good for a DIY.

I just wish I didn't bang my elbow on it evertime I get into the car.

Comment

Thanks yall, I wish I can get the whole car but I think there looking for offers. They just said I can have the part that I ask for. Right know I'm in search for some rain visor for the doors, I got a coupe so I know it's kinda hard to find. I'm pretty much looking for the factory rain guard that has Honda marked on them.
          cb007
          first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

From another Cable Guy. Word is Comcast is looking to buy us.
            After 17 years and 208K miles, I'm not "tuning" my CB7, I'm "restoring" a CLASSIC.

Comment

Nice find,just re wrap the armrest

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

nice find, but if you ever come across another flushmount let me know, lol.

Comment

gah..... lucky!
                  <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Working...
                  X