will sedan carpet fit coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will sedan carpet fit coupe?

as most of u know i have a black oem carpet i am selling, i am getting tons of pms asking if it'll fit a coupe? does anyone know for a fact that it'll fit? has anyone done this swap? any feedback would be great thanx

Well, it SHOULD fit. The coupes, sedans, and wagons all have the exact same frame and such, just diff. body design (obviously lol) I say yes, the carpet from the sedan will fit the coupe. The only difference between the 2 are the number of doors. The rest is the same.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

yes it will.

Comment

no it will not fit. The 2 door will not fit the 4 door vice versa. It looks like it will but i will not. Just take a good look at the floors, they are different. The 2 door got longer fronts compare to the 4 door and the back are different too. The door pillar on the 2 door are longer than the door pillar on the 4 door so the side of the carpet are different. But they just dont fit, they may seem close but no, they dont fit. I exprerience that with civics and of course honda likes to make its model similiar.

Comment

shit i want his carpet but i have a coupe damn so 100% no?
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by Caution
            no it will not fit. The 2 door will not fit the 4 door vice versa. It looks like it will but i will not. Just take a good look at the floors, they are different. The 2 door got longer fronts compare to the 4 door and the back are different too. The door pillar on the 2 door are longer than the door pillar on the 4 door so the side of the carpet are different. But they just dont fit, they may seem close but no, they dont fit. I exprerience that with civics and of course honda likes to make its model similiar.

I agree...cause when you pull up the carpet off the floor you can tell the floors are longer on the coupe....my friend has a 4door and I have a 2door.

Car audio classifieds...
            http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
            Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
            X