Side mirror removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side mirror removal

I know this might sound like a dumb question but how do you remove the side mirrors. I'm having a hard time taking the little plastic cover off on the inside, I'm affraid Im going to break the damn thing! ( The reason Im asking is because the cover on my drivers side is broken). Also do you quys think that putting black mirrors on a teal green accord would look bad?
    Originally posted by rickyduckworth
    i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

i think if u pry it from the bottom of the plastic it wont break..its on there though. im not sure if u have to remove the door though, it may be easier to get that door pannel out so u dont have to bend the plastic that much.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i broke both of those panels when i took of my mirrors to repaint them. the junk yard charged my $4cdn for them. so i don't think you'll have a problem. unless they are the manual ones i guess.. i dunno about those.
      COLBALT CB7 2NER # ?

Winnipeg HAVOC Member: kNate

Comment

its cake man,dont remove door panel ,just pry and pull gently,there on good but just pry with a flat head and pull gently.they have a clipe that pushes in and a clip that slides down so pry and pull up.makeing sense?hope that helped.

Comment

Working...
        X