No announcement yet.

Dash Cluster swap...pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a question. i have a cluster sitting here awaiting Factory Service manuals, and i was curious, how can i change the ODO without breaking it? i have heard rumors of safegaurds to prevent ODO fraud, but do they exist on the 99 lude cluster, and how do i change it? do i do it mechanically, or electrically?

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

that looks good. are the gauges accurate? later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i know this is old but DUDE!! DIY FOR SURE MAN... PM me.. that looks so clean.. i want one so bad but i never thought it would work.. what all do you need???
        R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
        CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
        Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by blackedout
          i know this is old but DUDE!! DIY FOR SURE MAN... PM me.. that looks so clean.. i want one so bad but i never thought it would work.. what all do you need???
          there is already a DIY! there wiring would kinda be a lil extensive to write up for everyone so cpmike did a general DIY! works the same way u just have to get ur wiring diagrams and be able to read them...
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

dam looks really good man, never actually thought about doin that, thats my next mod heheh

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
            Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
            1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Troggie42
              i have a question. i have a cluster sitting here awaiting Factory Service manuals, and i was curious, how can i change the ODO without breaking it? i have heard rumors of safegaurds to prevent ODO fraud, but do they exist on the 99 lude cluster, and how do i change it? do i do it mechanically, or electrically?
              i changed mine mechanically, there are safegaurds, not as in you cant change the readings/numbers, but after you do, the numbers wont line up properly when your OD turns....its not a huge issue, but you can tell that the OD has been messed with. its worth it so you can see how many miles are on your car tho...

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX
                i changed mine mechanically, there are safegaurds, not as in you cant change the readings/numbers, but after you do, the numbers wont line up properly when your OD turns....its not a huge issue, but you can tell that the OD has been messed with. its worth it so you can see how many miles are on your car tho...
                oh, allright, i guess i have to pop it open then.

Member's Ride Page!

Comment

here is a 90% finished diagram

help me with some of the wires

thanks

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...666#post920666
                  frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

i did mine different from you guy 99 accord cluster swap.

it has eyes!!!

Comment

wow i just cummed myself. im so doing it this is what ive been looking for!
                      ]

Comment

Nice job on the 99 cluster swap!!
                        http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAccord
                          Nice job on the 99 cluster swap!!
                          what he said

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

the 99 cluster swap looks pretty nice and is original but bottom line its just original and while it looks better than the stock cluster, its now way better looking or functional than the prelude cluster. But hell of a nice job tho
                            FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                            Pm meX
                            I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                            H22A Swap
                            I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Originally posted by YellowCord
                              i did mine different from you guy 99 accord cluster swap.
                              Uh, whats with the Temp gauge?? Looks like overheating!

Looks good though

My swap thread
                              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                              X