• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
    2 years and 7 month Bump Priceless
    i just got driver rsx seat again buahahha free
    1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

very nice i have a set of seat but i been holding off on putting them in my coupe
      CB-K for the win !!!!

Comment

Those RSX seats look fabulous.
        Bisimoto Engineering
        1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
        2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
        3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

The seats look good. However, it's a half ass job IMO. If you gonna swap seats, then you should do the front and back. Its tacky otherwise. Just my $.02. Plus I'm OCD.

1990 CB7 - Almost Done - Delta 272, SRI, 2.25 catback, Bisi intake manifold gasket, A6 intake double stacked, H22 plenum, AEM cam gear, F23a block, F22a head, Wiseco K20 pistons, DSM 450cc injectors

2004 Z33 - Brembo BBK, Nismo spoiler, Nismo lip, Nismo shift knob, AEM CAI

Comment

Originally posted by CB7/KA8 View Post
            The seats look good. However, it's a half ass job IMO. If you gonna swap seats, then you should do the front and back. Its tacky otherwise. Just my $.02. Plus I'm OCD.
            That's also you being ignorant. The rear seat is much more difficult to fit...its dimensions probably aren't even proper. The RSX seat is probably too wide or narrow in the rear. Have you ever retrofitted seats?

The RSX seats look great.
            There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ignorant? LMAO!! Whatever dude. I wasn't saying that he had to use RSX seats. Its tacky because he has black seats in the front and maroon seats in the back. And yes, I have retrofitted seats before. I actually retrofitted Acura CL seats in my SEDAN. (And I modded the passenger seat and the rear seat so they would fit. Thank you very much.)

Before:
              [IMG][/IMG]

After:

[IMG][/IMG]

As you can see I didn't cut corners. My seats sat in my basement for 3 months, until I got all of the materials to swap out my ENTIRE interior.
              Last edited by CB7/KA8; 12-09-2009, 12:11 AM.

1990 CB7 - Almost Done - Delta 272, SRI, 2.25 catback, Bisi intake manifold gasket, A6 intake double stacked, H22 plenum, AEM cam gear, F23a block, F22a head, Wiseco K20 pistons, DSM 450cc injectors

Comment

Ignorant? LMAO!! Whatever dude. I wasn't saying that he had to use RSX seats. Its tacky because he has black seats in the front and maroon seats in the back. And yes, I have retrofitted seats before. I actually retrofitted Acura CL seats in my SEDAN. (And I modded the passenger seat and the rear seat so they would fit. Thank you very much.)

Before:

After:

As you can see I didn't cut corners. My seats sat in my basement for 3 months, until I got all of the materials to swap out my ENTIRE interior.

Congratulations. My point is that maybe the RSX rear doesn't fit as well as yours did. You need to be within at least some close proximity to retrofit anything.

Comment

Ignorant? LMAO!! Whatever dude. I wasn't saying that he had to use RSX seats. Its tacky because he has black seats in the front and maroon seats in the back.
                  then i looove being tacky. :]

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                    Congratulations. My point is that maybe the RSX rear doesn't fit as well as yours did. You need to be within at least some close proximity to retrofit anything.
                    I see what you're saying. You can make anything fit with a little bit of creativity man. My next step is to retro some 1st gen Passat seats in the rear. Those are the bizness!!

Comment

I see what you're saying. You can make anything fit with a little bit of creativity man. My next step is to retro some 1st gen Passat seats in the rear. Those are the bizness!!
                      I agree, yes you could make the RSX seats fit probably...but they probably don't fit as closely as CD6 rears or CL rears...maybe enough to the point where it's not worth it. Maybe he plans to remove his rear seat also.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                        I agree, yes you could make the RSX seats fit probably...but they probably don't fit as closely as CD6 rears or CL rears...maybe enough to the point where it's not worth it. Maybe he plans to remove his rear seat also.
                        Very true. RSX front seats and a gutted rear would be hott!

Comment

TY TY TY u took the thoughts right out of my brain and its so true but to each his own. btw nice CL/TL/RL seat swap i used to have these until i swapped in CD5 seats
                          frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Im Planing On Doin This One Day

Good Write Up Bro

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

Aren't you lucky you don't have auto belts

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2620526 190E Mercedes Benz
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3065882 Accord Under major Repairs

Comment

Working...
                              X