engine controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

engine controllers

i would like for members to post up were they have there engine controllers mounted (v-afc or s-afc). im looking for a place to put my s-afc.

I was going to post the same thing, just picked up vafc and dont know where to put
    ACCORDEX92
    CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

My boy had a VAFC he mounted it right where the speedo was on the dash, unfortunately his car got stolen so i dont have pics with the VAFC installed. People sometimes make the custom enclosure in that open slot where the radio is if not mold it in the dash. Its just personal preference. As long as you can reach it and push the buttons comfortably you should be good.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i was gonna get a vafc and rsm and put em in the heat vents in the center and mold it all real nice but i dunno anymore

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

those are nice places. i need pics

Comment

my boy got a vafc1 for sale $125. but you have to take it off his prelude
            ACCORDEX92
            CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

thats how mine is

H23?

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDEX92
                my boy got a vafc1 for sale $125. but you have to take it off his prelude
                what does this mean? did u read the first post?

Comment

[img]http://www.****.com/mauri/my%20car%20pics/center%20view.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.****.com/mauri/my%20car%20pics/vafc.JPG[/img]

took out my clock to put the vafc. i use the clock in my headunit

Comment

maury that shit looks good. does it fit perfectly? can you get a better pic?

Comment

No its a little exposed i see the lining of where the material doesnt cover up on the left side please fix that. Make it look just a little neater please thanks

Comment

I have my feild's installed inbetween my hazard and rear window defogger (or whatever that thing is) right underneath the heater vents. I painted the cover of the VTEC Controller and VAFC black so it looks more stockish also. I don't have my cam with me right now and am about to go out of town, but I will post up pics after I get back.

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          No its a little exposed i see the lining of where the material doesnt cover up on the left side please fix that. Make it look just a little neater please thanks

it looks like that because i still havent cleaned my dash. since i cut the hole bigger the dust and material are all over. the left side looks like that for the dust and the flash, making it look brighter and ugly.

anyways it fits perfect since it took like 1/2 an hour to make sure it didnt get to big. fits nice and tight. as soon as i clean the interior i will post a better pic.

Comment

here is where i put mine, it was convienant, and easy to use

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A VAFC THIS ONE WILL BE FOR SALE NEXT WEEK! MAKE ME AN OFFER!
                            justin

My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

There's my Field's V-TEC Controller and AFC. I need to take out the vent ducts and massage them a little so it'll fit better. I also have another console to do a better job cutting the square out. I was surprised how it was almost a perfect fit though. I like it because it doesn't add too much attention. The only time anyone notices it is when I change settings on it.

Member's Ride

Comment

Working...
                              X