Radio/AC Panel damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio/AC Panel damage

My car got broke into yesterday while i was at work, the dum arse broke the triangle window on the rear driver side door and messed up the dash around the CD player (which was broken anyway ) He also was nice enough to mess up the panel around the hazard / rear def buttons. He also tore the ashtray/lighter bottom section completely off. I only have Liability so the Insurance co said tough luck so I am stuck fixing it myself.

All that said - it looks like that whole panel (ashtray up to vents and then left through the dash to the vent by the window) will come off and I should be able to replace it with one from the junk yard. has anyone done that, I dont expect too much trouble. Any suggestions on getting a 140mph panel, I have read the other threads but it didn't sound like there was a final decision on that. this should be a straight swap right?

BTW - 90ex 4dr 5sp F22A if that has anything to do with anything.
    Originally posted by Michalob
    I was driving along today and the check engine light came on. I pulled over and looked under the hood. The engine was still there... silly light!

The bezel is one complete piece and easily replaceable. You can also replace the ashtray/ligher assembly as well. It can definitely be fixed.

Comment

Another reason 5 percent tint would come in handy. My windows are so dark its hard to see whats in the car.

I love it

Comment

Good point... I think it'll be easy enough to replace. I don't know if i want an alarm or just wire a blinking LED into the empty Foglight button. either way, maybe the tint too... thanks guys!
        Originally posted by Michalob
        I was driving along today and the check engine light came on. I pulled over and looked under the hood. The engine was still there... silly light!

Comment

Working...
        X