Changing the doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the doors

Does anyone know how many to color the interior of the door? I'm not talkin bout the door itself but the cloth material on the door. Like what kind of dye or what I should use to color it.

well I was also thinking of just taking off the cloth material and painting the piece of door that it was glued to. Except of course cleaning off the glue first and painting. Would that look good.. let alone work?

Comment

Well I didn't mean tearing off the cloth and putting it back on but just painting the door piece itself where the cloth was. Would that work?

Comment

To spray paint the door would I need to take off that part of the door? And can I use just any type of spray paint?

Comment

Do you know how to remove the door panel?

Comment

How do I unplug it since I have electric windows?

Comment

Well thanx a lot for the help but I hope now you know I'm gonna come and bother you with any other questions!

Comment

Of course questions will be legit! But I cant just go around tearing stuff up! While I think that would be great you know! I just dont have that kind of money to try again and again! But other than that sure why not get my own hands on approach!

Comment

just an example of how it could look like... my work wasnt the best.. and the camera isnt the best so that doesnt help the quality of anything..
                  but it still came out good

eh.. aint the best quality camera but ah well
                  Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 08-06-2003, 09:45 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

haha u motha fucka.. i had to fix something.. but yeh.. and about the window switch.. i put the door up to take a pic before i reinstalled everything.. just some FYI
                    oh.. and fizzy.. HOW DO I GET U UR 20BUCKS MAN!
                    i want my corners! lol

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I saw the pics. They look good! I only hope mine end up looking the same! I'll be sure to post pics once I get that done.

Comment

I had my old CB7 done (well I did some, and a local shop did some)...

carpet was done by the shop and I did the rest

go here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/haydizzle and look at page 2
                        OS^e
                        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

hey if you r lookin for something to do to the doors check out my car on www.onlineshowoff.com ID- crzywagon19. i used cloth and spray glue then tucked the corners in with a screwdriver type thing and the came out pretty good.

Comment

you did a nice job with the red interior im impressed... i like the console job better then the doors like that but thats just my opinion, gj and the hard work paid off. for sure

Comment

thanks man

Comment

Working...
                              X