seat belt motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seat belt motor

I did a search and came up empty...I think it's a problem not dealt with very often or if it is, nobody made a post or DIY on it.
    91 coupe seat belt, DRIVERS SIDE, does not move. Went to dealer with paper in hand about the lifetime fix and they of course told me no. I went to Honda...they said only the belts. So now I priced a motor and it's fucking over $300! I don't even know if it is on the door pillar or under seat to get one from JY..if a Coupe is there, if it is still on car at all. My question is; where is it and how can I remove it and fix it on my own?
    Again..91lx Coupe drivers side

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

One of us COULD just delete it instead.... I dont know who moved it, but this is the appropriate spot.

Last edited by dj_ender; 08-09-2013, 04:16 AM.
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Printed this out and showed this to them...like it was bathroom paper to them. They denied it covered the motor even though it was there in print! I had them call Honda and Honda gave me the same BS. I will print it out again and with more backbone try again. I think I will send a letter to Honda with these as attachments.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Yea go get em! Make sure you get their names to.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
          Printed this out and showed this to them...like it was bathroom paper to them. They denied it covered the motor even though it was there in print! I had them call Honda and Honda gave me the same BS. I will print it out again and with more backbone try again. I think I will send a letter to Honda with these as attachments.

From all the threads I've read, it seems like there's about half of the people who get it done with no issues. The other half have to fight for it.
          Originally posted by Mishakol129
          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

I think it's a matter of towns when they approach a dealer...I hate doing ANYTHING here in LA with the Honda dealers. As for Honda themselves...come to think of it..I got the no VIA dealer. Guess I will contact Honda directly.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

thanks
                I was hoping for a more direct visual. Since I have no knowledge of electrical stuff ..the diagrams were not understood to me. All I know is the belt doesn't move. No clicks or anything. Did not slow down or show any problems before it stopped working. The passenger's works fine. I will get inside and investigate to see if I missed a wire out or frayed.

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Working...
                X