CD5 Sedan rear seat in CB coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD5 Sedan rear seat in CB coupe

Well my CB rear seat was tore up bad, and since im parting my 94 accord shell i decided to try out the rear seat

as you can see the bottom piece fits perfectly, but the top was a bit short on the sides, and the bolsters are too big from the sedan. BUT when i sat back there i liked how it felt with the bolsters sticking out a bit on the sides, gave it a more sporty feeling and more cushioning on the side!, and my 3yo sister loves the armrest!.
    but if you don't like the bolsters sticking out all you would have to do is trim the foam a bit and then re-clamp the cloth on the bolsters and it would be 100% perfect..

btw all those stains will come out... the front passenger seat from the CD was worse and with 15 minutes or so of work i had it looking like brand new, rear seat will cleaned in a couple of days! .

also theses seats are MUCH lighter for those who care about weight reduction
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Hmm I kinda like it,got more pictures?Do those seats fold down also?

Car audio classifieds...
    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
    Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
      Hmm I kinda like it,got more pictures?Do those seats fold down also?
      Yes they fold down, and i will get some more pics(non cell phone quality) in a couple days after i clean them up
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Not sure if it's just me but your rear seat doesn't look 100% OEM.
        But from the picture it doesn't look ripped, you can clean that easily.
        Current:
        2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
        1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
        1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
          Not sure if it's just me but your rear seat doesn't look 100% OEM.
          But from the picture it doesn't look ripped, you can clean that easily.
          its oem from a CD5, my parents had a CD5 when i was younger and the cloth is identical

its not ripped and will def clean up easy! the front seat i pulled from the CD5 was in the same shape and it looks like new now

the original coupe seat was trashed, badly stained, coming apart at seems, melted coloring sticks etc...and smelled bad, im going to be covering this one with seat cover so that doesnt happen again (3year old girls like to make things messy!)
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Bump for those pics of the seat all clean
            1991 HONDA ACCORD EX COUPE
            2014 Volvo XC70 T6 AWD ----- 2000 Honda Odyssey LX
            2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S ------ 1994 Toyota Corolla DX
            2001 Subaru Outback --------- 1990 Infiniti M30

Comment

Originally posted by markj View Post
              Bump for those pics of the seat all clean
              still haven't gotten around to it yet, im lagging badly! but got alot of stuff to do and not enough time in the day
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
              X