Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear seat swap

i read all the thread but noone talk about the rear seat swap
    i have a90 cb couple i have 92 prelude seat on the front. but in looking to do a new style so in looking for the front swap bolt on i dont wanna do any mod . and in looking to swap my rear one too so with seat i can get to replace my thank u

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20158

Comment

Originally posted by sweet91accord View Post
      i read all the thread but noone talk about the rear seat swap
      i have a90 cb couple i have 92 prelude seat on the front. but in looking to do a new style so in looking for the front swap bolt on i dont wanna do any mod . and in looking to swap my rear one too so with seat i can get to replace my thank u
      Was this ever intended to be english?

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
        Was this ever intended to be english?
        That's why i just posted the link lol. It tells you everything you need to know.

OP: The back seat out of an Acura CL will fit.

Comment

sorry about my gramar it is very hard and u talk 3 language and try to write so u said the acura rear fit with no modication

Comment

plus Brandoncb7 i did read the link and it didnt said anything about the rear seat

Comment

Well dammit it should have lol. Yeah I don't know what all goes into making it fit but people have done it. Try and search around and see what you can find. I think it's a litle bit tight but it will fit. Where are you originally from?

Comment

venezuela but im from italy lol

Comment

Lol. Ok I was just wondering. You said three languages but now I get what you meant lol. I don't know of any other back seat that fits besides the CL but there may be more. Either that or you could do like TypeG did and buy some covers. They're not your regular cheap auto zone covers or anything. Katzkin makes them and they are well worth the money. They'll make a big difference.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=104222

Comment

do the cl look nice and they fit good any modication i need to do?

Comment

I searched through the first few pages and found this.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...kjnboix&page=3

I'm about to go to bed though man. You'll just have to search around as much as you can and see what you can find. Alot of it isn't going to be a direct fit and will require at least a little bit of modification to fit so you'll need to have everything down pat and a good understnading of it before you start. That would be the smart thing to do anyways. It'll make doing it go alot easier.

Comment

The CL will fit the coupe, but you'll have to do some minor modifications. kc8enb07 has done the rear seat swap from a CL. You might send him a PM.

Comment

actually i only did the front cl seat swap. I already had dealer installed leather in the rear, looks a lil different than factory leather. i believe Mr Phil is it did the swap and had a diy on it

i was wondering where these emails i was getting suddenly came from lol
                          Last edited by kc8enb07; 11-09-2009, 04:24 AM.

Comment

tn_accord has full cl leather seats. they looker super sexy ( they are comfy too ) 97 accord seats are lighter than the cb7's and cl's. not so much in the front but the rear there is a major weight difference
                            frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Something to note about the front CL seats - very little lumbar support. The leather is great, but they do not really "hug" your body, and you will slip-n-slide around corners.
                              My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Working...
                              X