Will a Civic Steering Wheel Fit an Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will a Civic Steering Wheel Fit an Accord

I was just wondering if all Honda non-SRS wheels would interchange.

Would something like this work?

Just wondering. I haven't bought anything yet. I'm just getting a little sick of my normal wheel.
    Last edited by AccordWarrior; 11-18-2004, 11:24 PM.

Bump...

...pic doesn't work anymore, but basically it was the JDM Civic 3 spoke wheel with a leather grip...

Do Civic and Accord wheels interchange...I searched for this...and I'm pretty sure the hub adaptors are the same for aftermarket wheels...

Comment

Yeah im wondering the same thing. I want to put a prelude wheel in my car.
      R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
      My members ride page
      Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

If i remember correctly, Accordwarrior has the right idea. It is all about the hub. If the hub mates up then it can be swapped. I remember doing some homework on this back when I was planning my s2000 steering wheel swap into my cb7. As far as if the hubs of the steering wheels you mentioned mate up, I can't remember. But I think at some point I had actually found some information on HT and also spoke with somebody about it. If all else though, I also heard you can have custom hubs to make it fit....but that is just what I heard.
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
        X