problem removing dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem removing dash

ok anyone who has taken your dash out completely i have a problem. I got all the bolts out and the trim off and the dash was loose, i took off the steering column stuff but i cant get the dash off. It wont fit over the turn signal and windshield wiper things, what about unplugging any wires?? i got everything unplugged and i took out the gauge cluster, but it still wont come out. how is this thing supposed to come out??? i wanted it out to paint it black, or even if i found a black one to replace my maroon one. can anyone shed some light or give me alink to a thorough tutorial on this please help is needed badly

their screws under the radio and ad 2 10mm bolt near the gas pedal and on the passanger side too

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

i got ALL the bolts out, that wasnt the problem, the wiring and stuff running in the dash was the problem, and i couldnt get it to come over the steering column to remove it

Comment

once you unplug the clock, the 3 harnesses near the fuse box 1 white, green, and brown. You will have to unplug the 3 harness plugs that's behind the radio slightly under the AC box and the ash tray and lighter plug and that's it.

F/S:Pioneer Premier Deh-880prs w/ ipod adapter $220

Comment

i just got done taking a dash out tonight, but since it was a parts car, i just broke those things off,lol
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Working...
          X