Seatbelt Light Flashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seatbelt Light Flashes

I have a 90ex with automatic seatbelts when I go to crank the car up both seatbelts go back and lock in place but the light still flashes and makes the beeping noise as if one of the seatbelts isnt buckled up so I was wondering if its a fuse or something to cause it to do that "answers please"...

Probably the belt sensor on the botton of the seat.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

take it to your local dealer and ask if it has a lifetime warranty on the seat belts.. i herd it does, but have yet to confirm it myself..

Comment

Originally posted by Cakeboy
        Probably the belt sensor on the botton of the seat.
        Originally posted by casterX
        take it to your local dealer and ask if it has a lifetime warranty on the seat belts.. i herd it does, but have yet to confirm it myself..
        X2.........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Are you buckling the lap belt too? If it's just something that annoys you, unplug the plug under the seats. If you actaully want it fixed, talk to a dealer.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Had the same thing happen to me the past couple times I've driven my car. Did it today, annoyed the hell out of me, I undid the seat belts, nothing. Open and closed both doors, still nothing. I figured out it was the passenger side one, once it was in its locked position, I wiggled it around, stopped beeping and the light went off. So, try wiggling the buckle.

Comment

Turns out it was unplug under the driver seat...
              Thanks for the info..

Comment

Working...
              X