Cheap Acura Legend Lips: Brand New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kit-to-lip
    yes mine will be here on monday, i trashed my first one on th high way last week. my fault though, i mounted it with screws instead of nuts and bolts and the screws came loose.
    should have used drywall self tapping screws like I did, it will never come lose
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
      wow that's cheap. the cheapest i've ever seen was for $92.
      shit, I paid $127 locally for mine when i had it on the cb......price didnt bother me much because people pay way more on aftermarket lips.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
        shit, I paid $127 locally for mine when i had it on the cb......price didnt bother me much because people pay way more on aftermarket lips.

yeah..its true..
        I pay $120 for my aftermarket and I thought that was alot..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

the best so far i got in canada threwa acura dealership brand new is 160 with a discount threw a friend working tere
          GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

who actually got their legend lip for $89 + $8 ? they called me after i ordered and told me due to the size of the lip, it would cost $35 shipping instead.

FS: OEM Fuel Filter, ES Tie Rod Boots, Chrome Bulbs

Comment

I was lucky, I just found mine a week ago on a wrecked jet black 93 Legend Coupe. Since I found it on a wed. it was half off, so I paid $5. LOL, don't hate me.... It was involved in a little accident, the front end was pretty smashed, but there were only light scuffs and scratches I was able to sand off.

member's ride thread
              93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
              99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
              91 Accord SE 176k
              97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Originally posted by lo_dit
                who actually got their legend lip for $89 + $8 ? they called me after i ordered and told me due to the size of the lip, it would cost $35 shipping instead.
                did you still buy it?
                did you end up paying the 35 bucks shipping?

i want to order one too.... you think they will do the same with me?

Comment

To clarify earlier questions:

The Legend 2 door AND 4 door lips will fit 90-93 Accords. 2door AND 4 door.

HOWEVER, the 2 door Legend lip fits almost perfect. The 4door Legend lip needs some adjusting. Maybe even some fabbing.

These are the cheapest ive seen by far, brand new. Somebody give em a call and find out if they do charge $35 for shipping instead of $8. Brand new for $125 still aint bad.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

$88 new at the dealer .....Employee Discount from honda

Comment

Originally posted by mikesCB-7
                      88$ + 8$ shipping.
                      + $5 shipping and handling

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                        To clarify earlier questions:

The Legend 2 door AND 4 door lips will fit 90-93 Accords. 2door AND 4 door.

HOWEVER, the 2 door Legend lip fits almost perfect. The 4door Legend lip needs some adjusting. Maybe even some fabbing.

These are the cheapest ive seen by far, brand new. Somebody give em a call and find out if they do charge $35 for shipping instead of $8. Brand new for $125 still aint bad.

they really shipped it to me for $8, + $5 shipping and handling.....

love this trend .........my lip is coming tuesday after memorial day

Comment

Working...
                        X