The Blues Babies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneoffaccord

This is a very nice car. The front lip sides and rear valance flow well with the car?
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

its not the most up to date its ppg deltron, and it does have a liftime guarantee. but its deff, not the best out there, its the best ppg offers, i would prob rather use nexa, although all i have ever sprayed were they're clears. we have alot of color match issues with ppg. most everything that comes in has 4 or more variances, and they never match. 90% of what we mix has to be tinted.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
        This is a very nice car. The front lip sides and rear valance flow well with the car?
        thanks kam whats going on with your car? its been missed greatly

Comment

Originally posted by sohc em
          its not the most up to date its ppg deltron, and it does have a liftime guarantee. but its deff, not the best out there, its the best ppg offers, i would prob rather use nexa, although all i have ever sprayed were they're clears. we have alot of color match issues with ppg. most everything that comes in has 4 or more variances, and they never match. 90% of what we mix has to be tinted.
          nexa clear is comparable to maple syrup.

their colors match wounders. we are considering putting in ppg's water based paint system as well. supposedly the colors match perfect... i call bull.. but better health issuses.
          I know their are more blue cb's on this forum...
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
            Intercooler piping needs to be fabricated which we are attempting to have scheduled next week of the full first week in January. Next will be tuning, and third a new paint job.
            OFF TOPIC PPL!!!
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
              OFF TOPIC PPL!!!

Thanks!
              600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

[QUOTE=mozzandherb]

I absolutly LOVE the color of your CB and the white wheels with it ... PROPS!

1990 Accord EX 91200 miles..SOLD 2700$
                out of the game for now but looking

Comment

Working...
                X