MUGEN lip: a revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUGEN lip: a revival

well after a run in with a dip in the road my lip was left crippled with a missing piece and a large crack, after a few days work the lip i though was trash looks like new

after glassing in the hole and covered with bondo ready for sanding

after sanding ready for paint

painted

can you tell which side the damage was on?
    Last edited by blkhonda1991; 07-20-2004, 10:20 PM.

sweet man ,,, nice job..
    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

dayum i would of jus bought another one. how long did it take u to fix it?

Comment

awsome man! gald to see you could fix it up
        Looks good as new now
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Good fix.

My friend who is a body man (he's only 17 and can paint like no other).. well we were driving down the road in his slammed S-10, he has the Wings West front lip on it and we slammed a racoon. Didn't do anything except take a large chunk of the paint off. It didn't break it since it's urethane.. but anyways we kept driving.

He his another racoon the next day coming to my house and breaks the urethane. It's almost impossible to break it so I am assuming he slammed it and fuckin ripped the coons head off.

We filled it back in with urethane, sanded it down, and it's all primed right now since we are getting ready to take my doors off and sand them and all.

I have to say.. I have never once in my life seen a urethane bumper break before. Even totaling a 2001 Civic with the Big mouth on it.. didn't break it!
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

it took 3 days of on/off work after i got home from work working on it, i fixed it because
            a) a new one would be $100+ that i dont have
            b) it gave me some minor body work experience
            put it back on the car today and im def gonna take it easy so i dont break it again, the only reason this broke was it was slammed into the ground when i hit a dip, im suprised it held up as well as it did for the hit it took

Comment

nice work
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

like i said on AT...man that is good sheit for a first timer...awsome bro

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
                AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

good job looks good as new

Comment

Working...
                  X