kit descisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kit descisions

well ive been thinking about a kit or a lip for a while now, and i think ive finally decided on a kit. probably. but anyway, theres alot of kit choiced out there and i dont know whitch one is worth my money.

ive pretty much narrowed it down to 2, but i wanted to get your guys opinion on whitch one. some info on the car. all of this will be done but the paint job, and the paint when i get the kit and install it

black one peice projector headlights
    maybe some m3 fenders
    these tail lights

extreme GT CF hood
    m3 mirrors maybe
    no wing on my car, hate wings

car is getting painted black, no chrome left on the car (windows, grill etc)
    5% tint on the windows

now the kits i want.

evo 3
    or the spyder 1 front bumper and sides and rear, this one is here cuz its not that crazy, kinda fits the look of the car, and its polyurethane, so i can rest easy at speed bumps
    as for the rear, anyone got any suggestions??? i want one that doesnt hang low, one that doesnt look ghetto and super long looking like the BW rear

so anyway the evo3 front is about as extreme looking as im willing to go, anyone have a pic of the evo 3 installed thats on a black car?? i want to see what it looks like anyway let me know what you guys think
    evo 3
    40.00%
    spyder 1 polyurethane
    60.00%

Pics of both kits?
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
    X