front and rear lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front and rear lip

ebay finaly has front and rear lip. Front lip is 140 shipped(mugen), Rear lip is 175. as a combo its 200. just search honda accord lip. it'll come up.
    if you got something smart to say, guess what, i dont care.

i just checked it, good for the price, im going to need a new front lip aswell

Comment

i just found an auction for both for 200.
      linky
      they look really good, i plan on getting these maybe this summer or maybe next as well as making some DIY side-skirts.
      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-22-2007, 12:27 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I've ordered the front and rear set, will let you guys know what's up with them when they come in.

Member's Ride

Comment

Wow not bad at all.

According to the ebay link pic posted, the front lip come in white??

Members Ride Thread

Comment

i cant wait to see how they look i saw them also
            93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

I wonder if you purchase these if you will need sides. hmmm. Looks kinda like that Erebuni 129 style rear lip or whatever like on awww shiets car. Cool though I might ahve to look into these.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I would just be worried about it breaking like in a dip. They look good though and a good price. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by cb7tuner2000
                  I would just be worried about it breaking like in a dip. They look good though and a good price. Good luck
                  Thats no worries as long as you choose your roads right

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

is the front abs plastic or is it fiberglass. i'm going with fiberglass due to the color of it being white. anyone else know?

MY RIDE

Comment

do the make side skirts? i want a whole lip kit
                      cant wait till im all done

Comment

i havent seen any sides yet but my friend has mugen sides on his 94 ill see if they will work on a 90-93
                        93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

ya man check that out for me.

Comment

I bought from the same seller in the link.... themasterof247 and haven't heard anything from him besides the order is being processed...... I Paid on the 15th of February....this is starting to suck.

Member's Ride

Comment

damn dude that sux. if u paid with paypal get your money back and file a grievance.

Comment

Working...
                              X