Bomex Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomex Kit

I was just wondering if anyone on this board has this kit, or knows somebody who has this kit? I am, by no means, a fan of body kits(nothing against anyone who has one), but I feel if I ever purchased one, it would be the Bomex kit. Just the fact that it's Bomex, and it's clean and subtle.
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

any pics?
    DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
    PC: *searching*

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

wow.. that is clean and very nice! but sorry to say i've never heard of it.

Comment

Yea, not a lot of people have. Don't feel bad. It is VERY clean. That's the reason why it would be the only bodykit I would ever purchase. And it's Bomex.

Comment

right now its supposedly only made for jdm bumper supports so thats why no one in the us has it, but what im wondering is whats the actual difference is between the usdm and jdm bumper supports.
                HSHO #3

Comment

Hmm, no idea. The site says that they are making a kit to fit the U.S. models.

Comment

hm... i could be off but i think i know the kid who owns that car. if my memory serves me right, that kid/car is somewhere in the middle east haven't seen that boy logged on for awhile. i'll have to try and confirm later.
                    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

damn, you learn something new everyday. i didn't know there was an authentic bomex kit for the cb7. very nice indeed! if you get the kit, please post pics.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Yea, for a while I didn't know either. I don't think I am going to get it, just because I'm not a big fan of bodykits, but hopefully these pictures will make someone else want to get it. Like I said in earlier posts, it's by far my favorite bodykit and the only one I would purschase.

Comment

it come with that rear top spoiler too?
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I don't think so. I looked on the site and it didn't say anything about the wing.

Comment

I like it....a little on the squarish side, but it looks good with our square body style. is it urithane?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X