Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what front ends fit our cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what front ends fit our cars?

For example could I throw a CD or 92-96 Prelude nose on my CB7? I imagine it would look funny cause the crease on the side is gone but I was just wondering...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

You can't just "throw" it on there. You would need to modify the front clip to accomodate the conversion. I haven't really heard of any DIY conversions, it's usually left to the pros. But Hey, if you got the money go for it.

Comment

yeah i want to do a front end conversion. I think it would be cool but it wil require alot of work and money

Comment

I can get any bumper to fit on any car.. past experience! haha
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I HAVE A FEELING THE jdm ACCORD inspire headlights will fit, jdm vigors too...

i just bought a set for a friend and lines up with my jdm one pieces.....

only prob is the hood and grill... it would be sick to have the JDM blk housed vigors on cb7s.....
          welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

i have a set of jdm 1 piece vigor headlights if u want them let me know i'll sell them for....
            h22a with zex- 13.8

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc
              I HAVE A FEELING THE jdm ACCORD inspire headlights will fit, jdm vigors too...
              i just bought a set for a friend and lines up with my jdm one pieces.....
              thats good news coz i'm doing the jdm vigor headlights conversion. i know the shop is gonna modify my hood and grill but at least it won't be as extreme as tryin' to swap on s15 headlights.
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
              X