M3 Mirrors on 91 ex 2-door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M3 Mirrors on 91 ex 2-door?

I have a 91 ex 2-door and want to put M3 style L.E.D mirros on it, but, all i can find are 4-door mirrors on e-bay. Will the 4-door mirrors fit or do i have to find the damn 2-door ones. I have to admit that i feel like an idiot asking this question, but, this is my first honda and don't know too much about tuning and such. Any help would be great.
    Last edited by rtbmxny5; 01-09-2006, 11:16 PM.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways-Jack Daniels in one hand-chocolate in the other-body thoroughly used up-totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO!, What a Ride!

I just put my M3 mirrors on they didnt fit to well but i made it work.

Im not sure if they are for the 4door or not o.0

Comment

sportcompactonly.com has some 2-door ones......or at least i think they do.
      My members ride thread

Comment

The cf set I have are for a coupe. If interested in purchasing, let me know. Changed my mind on placing on my 4 dr.
        RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by rtbmxny5
          Will the 4-door mirrors fit or do i have to find the damn 2-door ones.
          Yes if you want them to fit correctly they are different. The four doors slant upwards at a sharper angle then the two doors. The section by the window is also at a slightly different angle. I happen to have 4 door mirrors on my 2 door though so it is possible. It took quite a bit of shaving and enlargening the holes in the door to mount the mirror. If you're looking for something easy find 2 door mirrors. I'm not sure how good the quality and fitment would be on most ebay mirrors anyway...

Member's Ride

Comment

Working...
          X