Widebody kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widebody kits

Do they make widebody kits for our cars, or would I need some custom work? I haven't been able to find anything.

I'm not extremely interested in kitting my car, but a subtle ground effects kit, along with widebody, would look pretty sweet, I would think!

If anyone has any info, or even better, pictures, I would be grateful!

never seen a widebody and don't think we ever will...custom all the way i'd have to say right now
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I think Audio_Accord or whatever his name was "had" a widebody CB7... the car wasn't really his, and his "member's rides" profile was deleted... And his dumbass was banned (he stole someone else's pics and said it was his car...) I wish I could find pics of that car again. I forget if it was wide or not...

Comment

i saw a widebody kit on ebay the other day when i was browsing for random stuff. but, the auction had pictures of all kinds of other cars with wide bodies and not a single accord.

personally i dont think a wide body kit would look good on our generation accord. the body lines of the car are so straight i think it would just look goofy.

Comment

ive talked to someone a while back and they said they have seen it.. but i have searched and searched and it must have been custom fabricated...altho they do sell fender flares

Comment

Nope no widebody of our cars....if so then it would probably be on mine. I thought about making a custom widebody rear on mine, having it to start widen at the front of the skirts and slowly get wider towards the rear, and just have some phat flares on the front, and leave the doors the same. But when I started really thinkin about it, it would look better on a 2dr than my 4dr...
            But if you had a civ or teg, theres hunderds of choices...

Jay
            Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Working...
            X