Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What rear is this and where can i find one?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What rear is this and where can i find one?!?!

i believe this is k-mart's car and i just saw this pic on honda tech . . .this is a bad a$$ rear. can anyone tell me what kind it is and where i can find one??

any info is greatly appreciated

thats civilone's old car.. and you can't get the bumper anymore. it's not produced, hasn't been for over 2 years now.

edit: it's 93h22accord's car now, and the bumper is the 'buddy club diffuser'. sorry you can't get them anymore though. maybe i'll have some made at the shop this summer.. i think they'd sell pretty good coz they flow with lips and stock side skirts good.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by phreakish93

i believe this is k-mart's car and i just saw this pic on honda tech . . .this is a bad a$$ rear. can anyone tell me what kind it is and where i can find one??

any info is greatly appreciated
      that is not kieths car...he isnt kitted....though he might be mad fitted!!?!...

that is a buddy club rear and it is now discontinued. that is the rear that rebels has been looking for to no avail...it is different from the current buddy club rears out right now cause it has mouldings and it is higher from the ground.

only things they added to it was paint the rear valance and add 5th gen markers...

if you find it also let adam know cause i know hed really appreciate it.!

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
        if you find it also let adam know cause i know hed really appreciate it.!
        i <3 you

Comment

haha, nah, not I, but i do love the styling of that rear end

i just post pics of cars over there that i come across on the boards that impress me.....and to keep bumping up that thread because 4th gens dont GET NO LOVE ON H-T!

feel free to add you own: http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1145732

but lemme get this straight though. so its the stock rear bumper "mated" (for the lack of a better word) w/ the buddy club diffuser and the bottom flared lip part, correct?

....or is the whole bumper made by buddy club? thats what it sounds like to me from what was said above

Comment

the bumper is using an OEM one.. they just professionally add the bottom part to it. you still use the OEM mounting brackets and all to mount it.

it was a company that produced it, and they no longer do. i think the main manufacturer was GTP, inc.

Comment

sweet, thanks homie

....although i think the diffuser would look better w/ black moldings

sits back and waits for rebels to make a smart comment about how he hates moldings, period. hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                sweet, thanks homie

....although i think the diffuser would look better w/ black moldings

sits back and waits for rebels to make a smart comment about how he hates moldings, period. hehehe

i'll have a diffuser on but with no molding.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                  maybe i'll have some made at the shop this summer.. i think they'd sell pretty good coz they flow with lips and stock side skirts good.
                  i'd be intrested in one if you make some. i love it.
                  I........love my car. Simple as that.

Comment

Me tooo....I want the damn Buddy rear...and a midwing. But I won't do the midwing until i get that rear.

Adam, get off your ass and do something about it!...NOW!

Just kidding. I've always liked the Buddy style back on most any Honda. I do agree with you Adam, if flows with any car...because it keeps the stock moldings.

Comment

im glad they discontinued it.
                      H Twenty Twizzle

Comment

Originally posted by Travolous
                        im glad they discontinued it.
                        Terrific words of wisdom right there.

Comment

If I were to ever get an aftermarket bumper, that would be one! Looks really nice!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                          91 accord lx (5spd)
                          92 accord lx (5spd)
                          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

im not sure if its the one but i found one.. and still for sale now for 2 something for rear.. and it has moldings.. dont know if its the one but it does have the moldings.. and my blackwidow one has the molding too
                            MY FOR SALE THREAD

My Recent CB

My Old CBs

1991 Honda Accord EX - MY NEW ONE
                            1991 Honda Accord LX - Impounded and GONE
                            1993 Honda Accord EX H22 - SOLD

BTW IM NOT TURBO.. I WAS GOING TO GO TURBO WITH MY FIRST CB.. BUT IT GOT IMPOUNDED

Comment

Working...
                            X