Evo VIII SPoiler for my accord???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evo VIII SPoiler for my accord???

I like the way the EVO VIII spoiler looks and I think it will look real good on an accord of our year. So my question is this, will it fit on our trunk or ist it to wide or narrow where the mounting bolts would go??

no, no, and no.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Omg No!!!!

Comment

NOOOOO we have lost anothere one to the ways of ricers lol jp umm it would look awfull dood

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

look, he asked if it will fit not what you guys think about it...so dont jump on his back just because he isnt following the look everyone is doing. to answer your question, your best bet is to go to an evo forum and get the measurements of the trunk lid. if theyre about the same size then it will fit...i also noticed that the trunks are kinda curved so that may or may not affect the mounting (the curve my throw off the middle mount of the spoiler)

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

hey man I think it will fit the evoVIII's trunk just by looking at it you can tell its slightly smaller if you like the look by all means go for it im sure as hell not gonna rag on you about it but alot of people will do what you think will look best
            Speed kills - save a life - drive a VW (i did and it saved me )

Comment

i was thinkin the Wrx wing... the small one... but i decided to make a three piece instead ill get pix when i finish
              . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
              WiredMotorSports
              [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                look, he asked if it will fit not what you guys think about it...so dont jump on his back just because he isnt following the look everyone is doing. to answer your question, your best bet is to go to an evo forum and get the measurements of the trunk lid. if theyre about the same size then it will fit...i also noticed that the trunks are kinda curved so that may or may not affect the mounting (the curve my throw off the middle mount of the spoiler)

im sorry i just have too laugh hahahaahahahaha OMFG that thing is BIG lol

Dynamic racing

Comment

big spolers should be on some cars....but it sounds like his car is basicly stock looking, he should stick to a stock looking spoiler. na mean?
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
                    big spolers should be on some cars....but it sounds like his car is basicly stock looking, he should stick to a stock looking spoiler. na mean?

WORD I meen the spoiler is for that car not are cb7s lmao

Dynamic racing

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                      WORD I meen the spoiler is for that car not are cb7s lmao
                      damn...some people just dont seem to understand using your logic people shouldnt even go with with the dsm turbo setup because it belongs in a dsm not in a cb7...enough with this, lets keep it on topic

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Maybe someone can photoshop one for you onto the cb7 and that way you can get a better idea of how it looks. Also, maybe you can go to a dealership and take measurements and compare and see if it will fit.
                        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

i suck with photoshop, but heres one i try to do...

Comment

it almost looks like something you can buy online
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

It wouldnt be appropriate. But if the kit is nice, i say go for it.
                              Just know they goin to bust ur balls about it.

140hp Aint Shit on A Heavy Ass Car!

Comment

Working...
                              X