stock bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock bumpers

i did a seach and couldnt find it, so i have a lx 10th anniversary model and was wondering what other model the stock bumpers i could use back on. so that the all the trim goes around perfectly.

Originally posted by ap716
    was wondering what other model the stock bumpers i could use back on.
    could you please rephrase this cuz i dont understand

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i think he means he wants to buy a bumper specifically for his 10th anniv. but theres no difference between yours and other trim levels...just when you buy one make sure the prod. years match..theres a difference in that only..

the DX bumpers sold are usually raw black
      and LX,EX,SE, Anniv etc. are usually primered thats the only difference i know between trim levels.

Comment

has anyone ever tried oem style certified bumpers? how good are they fitment wise?

Comment

i think uncle el has one and his droops in the middle of the bumper...like if its smiling at ya i think they fit fine just not as of good quality like the oem bumpers.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
            i think uncle el has one and his droops in the middle of the bumper...like if its smiling at ya i think they fit fine just not as of good quality like the oem bumpers.
            the reason it droops slightly is because i cut off the unattractive mesh that was in the middle underneath. if i hadn't done what i did, it wouldn't do what it does.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by ap716
              has anyone ever tried oem style certified bumpers? how good are they fitment wise?
              i have one of those and it fits like shit. from head on it looks ok but the sides don't line up, if i had to do it again i'd call my bro at his car lot and have him order me a honda bumper at their prices (i didnt have that option when i first bought this bumper or i probably would have)
              In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

Working...
              X