bumpers with foglights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumpers with foglights

I know you can get a 90-91 jdm bumper with foglights. But all these 92-93's i'm seeing with 2 sets of bumper lenses on each side, are those stock bumpers or custom jobs.

stock. and where can you get a 90-91 JDM bumper id like to know...if you dont get it id like it!!! haha but yea they are stock, either USDM or JDM fogs on the bottom and stock bumper lights on the top. most have to cut the bumper to put the fogs in but theres a cutout template on the back of the bumper.

Comment

i will tell you where you can get the 91 bumper if you can tell me where i can buy the foglights for the 92-93 bumper

Comment

the oem fogs are hard to get ur paws on if you can go for it but it aint easy believe me been tryin to get some for months

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

since i start working at honda, soon enough ill get discounts on these kinds of things... :-p

^sold

Comment

dang man. sorry all the ebay auctions have been done for like two weeks now. best bet for now is to watch the classified is this forum. they go quick though. you COULD try the nation wide parts search from your local Honda stearlership, but i think thats been done millions of times with no such luck. i think some one might be able to find oyu a set from junkyard searching..try arrozburner..i think he sourced a set for someone else..icedoutplaya??? correct me if im wrong. but good luck. if that helps any.

Comment

Working...
            X